Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm having issues. Have to manually clear a "connection error" when loading the next battle. In its current state it would be nearly impossible to grind for 25,000 fragments unless you sat and stared at your phone the entire time.

I'm just grinding for the best cyborg talisman I can afford once I've cleared all the achievements.

OS
    Android
    Either it is RNG on you gets connection problems which would not be unprobable, or some aren't playing or paying attention to wins per refills.

I wonder if the cosmos with less fancy talisman has fewer issues? It may be best to play cosmos to conserve ironite and try are earn badges.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I've been grinding insanity a few hours with only a few connection issues earlier today. Really not sure why others are having issues.

OS
    Android
    From their Official Facebook:

"Hello Troopers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cyborg Monday event. We wanted to let everyone know that we will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

We are aware of the current stability issues in game, and this event extension should allow for more time and flexibility to collect rewards. Please know that our engineering team's focus is entirely on improving server stability, and addressing other quality of life issues. We'll update you once these event changes are live.

Thank you for your patience and support."
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I've tried searching for them on Facebook and all there is is a page you can "like and follow" ... WHERE do they actually communicate.?? And for God's sakes why couldn't they just post something here.??

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Everybody needs to find a new way to have fun with this game:

1. Nobody needs this new Eddie to play this game.
    2. Nobody needs to reach the top rankings in PVP or Gauntlet.
    3. Nobody needs to buy the packs in the store.

Everybody can play a LITTLE time every day to have fun. Don't set your goals too high, because you will only be left frustrated on getting nothing but crap.

EVERY month new toons will come...and some old will be put into the souls. That's it. Just easy!
    Yes we don't NEED the new toon, but for the team to pretend that it's feasible for us to earn it without paying is the problem. The most runs I've been able to get without a server disconnect is 3. Which is a far way off from the required amount.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Holy cow guys 2 more frags per run all problems solved everyone, guess they are in the holiday spirit after all.

OS
    Android
    guys i tested it now, forceclosing won't steal your SOT, just don't press okay and you will be fine

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post

"Hello Troopers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cyborg Monday event. We wanted to let everyone know that we will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

We are aware of the current stability issues in game, and this event extension should allow for more time and flexibility to collect rewards. Please know that our engineering team's focus is entirely on improving server stability, and addressing other quality of life issues. We'll update you once these event changes are live.

A measly 2 extra frags for madness?? Seriously?? They might as well have just given one extra and saved the effort. The 5 days would be nice if we could connect for more than a few attempts.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post

"Hello Troopers,

well, it is nice that they are listening a bit.

800runs at 25frags per = 20k frags.. plus the 1k from achievements.. so only 4K more needed for BHE... and then anything additional if you want the cosmics (Passive ONLY works on Cyborg and BHE.. so don't get them for ANY other character)... But, although horribly monotonous, having an additional 5 days should make it actually feasible, unlike the initial configuration, even if it is "less than enjoyable" in attaining.

Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    A measly 2 extra frags for madness?? Seriously?? They might as well have just given one extra and saved the effort. The 5 days would be nice if we could connect for more than a few attempts.
    I'm reserving judgement.. if they change Insanity from dropping 15 OR 23 frags to just dropping 25 frags per run. That's a much better drop rate because Inanity OFTEN drops 15 currently. A bit annoying to burn through 1200+SOT and NOW they are increasing rates.. but. well....
    Last edited by Yup; 11-29-2019 at 07:52 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..