OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Insanity

Magus Football Eddie - Primordials
    Magus Werewolf - Eternity
    Madam - Singularity
    Ferryman - Dragonstone/Hex

Best time was 1:35. Also had success swapping Ferryman for Magus Crimean or Magus Derby Demon with Vipers.

After Achievement just dropped in Killer Prime with Greed/Warlord in place of Ferryman. Bets time 1:27. Average 1:45.
    I assume you meant eternal talis on werewolf, but tried that team twice both defeat. I only did magus on this dungeon once on manual with different characters, but took me like 15 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    From their Official Facebook:

"Hello Troopers,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cyborg Monday event. We wanted to let everyone know that we will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

We are aware of the current stability issues in game, and this event extension should allow for more time and flexibility to collect rewards. Please know that our engineering team's focus is entirely on improving server stability, and addressing other quality of life issues. We'll update you once these event changes are live.

Thank you for your patience and support."
    Thanks for the repost Maiden!

This event will be extended for an additional 5 days. I'll be posting in this thread and in our Game Updates section once these changes are live.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

OS
    Android
    First... the servers are sh!t. This event is complete sh!t.

That said, I have been running the dungeon on insanity most of the day with only a rare connection issue here and there. Now last night? It was complete sh!t.

Also, just a few warnings for people... I was going to leave it be, if people can't read and research, why should babysit? BUT... IF you intend to use those cosmics
    you MUST have a maxed awakened cyborg (or the new toon for 25000 frags). The cosmics are completely useless if you do not have one of those.

Next, if you intend to max awaken cyborg, you MUST complete all 3 challenges AND buy the other 3 items from the event tab in the store for 1000 frags each. So you need a minimum of 3000 frags plus the achievements complete for the 6, that's SIX awakening shards, required before you even bother to buy any cosmics. And as far as we have been told so far, this will be the only time you will be able to acquire the cyborg shards.

One last thing, thanks for posting about the update to frag drops. I will wait until it comes thru before going back to the grind.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 11-29-2019 at 07:57 PM.

OS
    Android
    One of the most iconic and anticipated Eddies.

But, the current conditions are rough. After almost 20 SoT refills on Insanity, I'm seeing about two connection errors per refill on average. It also seems like those connection errors are taking extra SoT. Between the loss of SoT and the need to constantly monitor the game (to tap OK) while it should be running on auto, this event is going to take a ton of resources and effort. I have to travel for work next week, so I won't be able to monitor the game for large portions of several days. I'll see how far I can get over the next few days and then make a call on whether to go all in.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    The Cosmics aren't really "useless" on other characters.. they simply won't have ANY passive/augment on ANY other characters.. but the stats will work. I feel kind of "suckered' since that wasn't made too clear when purchasing. So basically, unless you want to have duplicate Max Awakened Cyborgs or BHEs.. DON'T buy more than 2 of them.... Also be aware the Cosmics don't "evolve' they come in as 3 stars and you merely need to level them up to 30. No evolution materials needed.

I refilled with 12SOT and ran insanity overnight.. woke up once and checked.. it was at 768SOT left.... started it again... this morning was an 438 SOT left.... so it did run for quite some time without crashing/connection issues. This morning it's churning without much issue. There's an occasional crash, but the connection issues seems to be minimal at the moment for me.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Can someone who has a max awakened cyborg please confirm, you need SIX cyborg awakening shards in the final step.??

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Can someone who has a max awakened cyborg please confirm, you need SIX cyborg awakening shards in the final step.??
    Yes you need 6.. and he's $13mil gold for that final step.

Name:  cyborg.png
Views: 827
Size:  580.3 KB

The only difference between the Cosmics are the % for the passive effects, that's all. Otherwise they are identical.. which seems wrong.. a T3 should have higher stats, shouldn't it???...
    Last edited by Yup; 11-29-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I just did, or also requires twice as many 5* gunner shards.

And BEAST is the same. 6 of the beast shards and 10 assassin 5* shards
    Last edited by Natasmai; 11-29-2019 at 08:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20191129-101417_Legacy.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  393.4 KB

Here you go

OS
    Android
    Thank you. And j#sus chr!st how do you guys have all these awakened toons.?? I'm still trying to figure out where I can get *a hundred yellow bricks*