Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Yes, tried a dozen other things for this char slot and Onyx son with singularity seems the best overall. none of my attempts to clear the second wave faster worked, and besides the boss that the one that takes me the longest.
    I went ahead and bought Killer Prime, and he makes so much difference? Went from barely being able to beat Insanity on manual,to a 3-4min auto. Only had one loss so far. Might actually be able to get the awakening materials and the T1 cosmic now!

This is mid-range-ish team. It's not great, and uses a few event-exclusive talismans/characters, but should be a decent starting point to help people with their own team building. Have included my reasoning. As long as you can deal with Perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality, you should be ok.

Flight of Icarus Eddie Lantern, Warlord, Cosmic My strongest Eddie, capable of dealing huge amounts of multi-hit damage when Warlord triggers. Can cleanse and remove damage shields
    The Killer Prime Persecution, Shell, Cosmic His permadeath passive helps deal with the Light talismans, and Bloodlust from his basic helps trigger my Warlords. He hits like a wet noodle beacuse I don't have any good talismans for him yet, but his job is to stay alive and debuff the enemy.
    6* Warrior LoL Orbits Awakening his first level turns his basic attack into an AOE that removes Perfect Immunity, which a lot of enemies in here have. The Orbits help him cleanse your team and purge the enemy's buffs. The Orbits also mean the final Cyborg boss can't really damage you, as all he does is true damage.
    Sentinel Onyx Son Singularity Gives everyon an Accuracy Up buff (super good with LoL's Extra Turn change), removes enemy buffs, revives fallen allies, and with Singularities, he will continually steal the shields the boss Cyborg gains every turn.

(but now i can actually do the dungeon... the loot drops kinda suck hey? other than the fragments, it's very rare for anything worthwhile to drop. like why would i want some colourless xp shards? is that normal for event dungeons?)
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Hi!
    This is the fastest team for Insanity
    1. Van Helsing - Labyrinth, any cosmic (works with any sets)
    2. Nightmoon Lilith - Serenity & Mark (works with any sets)
    3. Assasin Werewolf - Forge & Echo cosmic
    4. Killer Prime - Penance, Warlord & Sustaining (works with any sets)

Did ~150 runs, 100% win rate.
    Fastest is 50 seconds, slowest that i seen was 1:50. Usually it takes 1:10 - 1:20 per run.

I seen above a lot of setups with Singularity. You don't need Singularity set in this dungeon, as you don't get enough damage for any toon to die.
    Also, the Forge talismans will help if something bad happens.

hope it helps!
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    Which class is nightmoon Lilith?

Also, what have peeps been running for the madness warrior challenge? I have Alex and unawakened lol, wolf, Minotaur, hierophant and a few others but can't seem to get a good combo that works. Have most talisman sets but not all maxed.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 11-30-2019 at 06:14 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Night moon is an Assassin

I did the mission with
    Football Eddie- Primordials
    Warrior Lol (twice awakened) - Vipers and Blind Cosmic
    Minotaur - Persecutions Sustaining Death Mark Cosmic
    Savage Reaper - Trooper Talismans and Cosmic

(I owe Stormseye a drink)

OS
    Android
    Bakura's insanity auto team is great if you have immunity cosmic on Van Helsing. It is somewhat faster if you use Eternal Champ with starfires instead.

OS
    Android
    I did Insanity Challenge Magus with

Football Eddie (Argentina) Light + Cosmic
    Inugami Dog Spirit Banner + Sustaing
    WW Eternal
    Madam Singularity

thanks to everybody from the suggested teams, I took a little of everyone and it worked right away. I was only fighting against server lag and freezes, they made me quit by force from time time.
    Last edited by Maiden; 11-30-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Devs I appreciate the fixes made to the dungeons but a new problem has come about, for whatever reason, during some auto-runs all the characters just stand still. No one attacks and the game is basically frozen.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Devs I appreciate the fixes made to the dungeons but a new problem has come about, for whatever reason, during some auto-runs all the characters just stand still. No one attacks and the game is basically frozen.
    This has happened to me three times. Once on emulator, twice on phone. ALL in cyborg dungeon on Auto.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I went ahead and bought Killer Prime, and he makes so much difference? Went from barely being able to beat Insanity on manual,to a 3-4min auto. Only had one loss so far. Might actually be able to get the awakening materials and the T1 cosmic now!
    I'm saving coins for KP. Good to hear this feedback. What Talisman slots does he have?

(#1 missing feature in the Compendium)

(#2 is effects cross-referenced to Talismans)
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    3 months playing, I'm missing many OP toons, and most talisman sets were inaccessible to me until recently... but I've been running auto insanity with 99% success with:

Alex Ed - viper / cosmic
    K Prime - warlord / energy / cosmic
    M Minotaur - forge / cosmic (forge tails only 3*, cant find 1* purple evo runes)
    G Minotaur - Yin / Yang