Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I'm saving coins for KP. Good to hear this feedback. What Talisman slots does he have?

(#1 missing feature in the Compendium)

(#2 is effects cross-referenced to Talismans)
    He has 2 green and 1 purple slot

The meta combo is Greed and Warlords

He is also a top tier ally

OS
    iOS
    This has happened to me three times. Once on emulator, twice on phone. ALL in cyborg dungeon on Auto.
    It always happens in the 2nd level of Insanity (child of the damned and the two choppers)

OS
    Android
    I've died a couple times on insanity, but it only happens when I don't have enough SoT to play another round anyways. Coincidence or an error? I'll let it run out again soon and see, but if anyone is seeing the same let me know.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 11-30-2019 at 10:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    225 runs deep and so far 1 primordial. Thats <0.5% drop rate which, as it stands, means for the ~1,000 runs it takes to get Eddie, I'm still not gonna get a full set. Time to cut losses I reckon
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Madness in the Virus Dungeon is bound to drop at least 1 Primordial per key (you also get a few inspirations for your troubles)

OS
    Android
    Airstrip drops primoridal too. Not sure of the rate but had a full set before finishing the challenge.

OS
    iOS
    You sure your not thinking of Radiants?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Madness in the Virus Dungeon is bound to drop at least 1 Primordial per key (you also get a few inspirations for your troubles)
    Didn't know that. So far behind with permanent dungeons its silly. Haven't finished a single achievement for any of them
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    You sure your not thinking of Radiants?
    Positive, the cheatsheet list prime and radiant but I was just running it a few days ago. Also someone sent me a link to a balancing update listing the change a while back.

OS
    Android
    Devs I appreciate the fixes made to the dungeons but a new problem has come about, for whatever reason, during some auto-runs all the characters just stand still. No one attacks and the game is basically frozen.
    It always happens in the 2nd level of Insanity (child of the damned and the two choppers)
    I've had it happen a couple of times during the Cyborg boss fight. Just froze, although when I hit the buttons to Exit the fight, whatever current attack/effect/etc is buffering/calculating/freezing happens and one last lot of healing/damage happens before the defeat screen arrives. Not sure if it's related, but both times I've had the freeze at Cyborg, two of my allies were also dead.

I'm saving coins for KP. Good to hear this feedback. What Talisman slots does he have?
    (#1 missing feature in the Compendium)
    (#2 is effects cross-referenced to Talismans)
    (#3 is effects cross-references to Character Passive Abilities)

Would be wonderful to have talisman slots displayed in the Compendium. It's a wonderful resource, rather easy to link to, and eager to see further improvements to it!

KP is as good as everyone says. I'd assumed he dealt more damage, but that's likely due to my lack of good leveled talismans, or could be dungeon specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    225 runs deep and so far 1 primordial. Thats <0.5% drop rate which, as it stands, means for the ~1,000 runs it takes to get Eddie, I'm still not gonna get a full set. Time to cut losses I reckon
    RNG has not been kind to you, or it's been unusually kind to me. I've had 4 drops and I've done around 100 Insanity runs.

Had a couple of Catalyst Souls drop too. Has anyone had anything not on the Rewards list drop for them?

I'm starting to think working towards the T2 instead of the T1 might be possible with the updated drops and time-limit... It's only an extra 100 runs between the two... but then you might as well do another 200 to get the T3? AND that's how the game gets its hooks in you!
    Azagthor-0732