Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    ha hah ah.. dude, you're on a roll today
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    How could you forget The Boss Bruce Springsteen

OS
    Android
    K, got BHE and most expensive 2 talismans so far. Wish I could actually play the game instead of autogrinding for 5 straight days.

Just curious, is everyone else's load times between runs about the same as mine? If I time a run and time between Victory screen to Victory screen let's say my time displayed is 1:15, but it takes a total of 2:00 to do, so overall 45 seconds wasted on load screens and such.
    Thought my old phone was just slow, but just got a Samsung Tab A that's about the same runtime.

OS
    Android
    Got my Max Awakened Cyborg and T3 talisman. I'm going to continue to grind this dungeon for 50 more runs, to meet the next achievement AND get 3 more 5* Eddies to sacrifice-- a good deal for 600 SoT. Between now and the Sac event I should have them leveled up, in the "backseat"

Now, if my "Eddie Recycler" achievement was working properly...

eta: if you're thinking about trading Cyborg shards for awakening fragments, don't. LoL XIV is a better deal for the SoT, and XV is even better.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-03-2019 at 11:26 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..daisy...........
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Van Helsing/VHE's Claim DOES cleanse... IF there's Permadeath or Stun on an ally -- without permadeath or stun, no cleanse. And he does remove shields before damage.. just not BLOCKING before damage -- so Snow Shield, Sleep shield, Magma Shield, Disruption shield, etc.. but not Damage blockers. It's not that descriptions are "wrong" much of the time, they are just not very explanatory overall and act upon, or require specific circumstances.

I timed from Victory screen to start of next battle... 24-25 seconds each time

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    "Remove ALL shields" should work on the Dragon Boss in Garden of Dismay...but it doesn't
    Text say's nothing about "not working on bosses"!

All bosses are immune to stuff.... Doom especially but they tweak other things too.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-03-2019 at 11:47 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I dont know how you managed that bro... I get a run of about 4 to 5 max before app crashes and both teams just staring at each other. I have managed 14K so far and thinking i will cut the loss and stick with Cyborg Ed and a T3 talisman... this game has become so unfuckingplayable its not funny.

OS
    iOS
    Funny enough, for me, the Cyborg Dungeon appears to be the only dungeon that after the first crash (which happens the first or second run).. seems to run for at least 500 SOT before crashing again. It won't burn though more than 500SOT without a crash.. but that's at least more stable than ANYWHERE else.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-04-2019 at 04:04 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    I dont know how you managed that bro... I get a run of about 4 to 5 max before app crashes and both teams just staring at each other. I have managed 14K so far and thinking i will cut the loss and stick with Cyborg Ed and a T3 talisman... this game has become so unfuckingplayable its not funny.
    Happens to me 1-2/10, so annoying, especially when I leave the game running for the night only to wake up finding them staring at each other after only several battles.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone worked out what exactly causes the freezes? From talking a couple of people, it only seems to happen when a character wearing Singularities has died. My Sentinel Onyx Son with Singularities will occasionally die in the first Insanity wave, which can lead to the game getting stuck in a calculation loop and effectively freezing during the Lone Star wave and the final Cyborg boss wave. Have heard a couple others have experienced this with their own Onyx, and someone who had a Madam with Singularities.
    Azagthor-0732