Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by alekos View Post
    Can I ask if the Cosmic Cyborg T3 talisman is only HP 7704, ATK 724, MAGIC 724 SPECIAL 300... while maxed? is this how it should be????
    EVERY new toon and talisman is bugged and doesn't work as intended.
    This is 100% safe!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    EVERY new toon and talisman is bugged and doesn't work as intended.
    This is 100% safe!
    Yep!
    I was thinking for a T3 the stats are lame.
    We grinded hard and long. Plus, the fact they only work on 2 characters.... one we grind like hell for, the other costs alot in resources to max, in order for the ability to work.

The only difference between the T1,T2 & T3 is the % of stats increase and the % of damage reduction.

OS
    Android
    I don't think we get the red T3 for free. You need to earn 10 k fragments. Other than that, you'll need either fully maxed Cyborg or BHE to be able to use it, which requires getting cyborg awakening materials, BHE or both. Seems like it's buggy with stats, even a white T2 has more base stats than this red T3. Would be nice to hear a feedback about this from devs.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I don't think we get the red T3 for free. You need to earn 10 k fragments. Other than that, you'll need either fully maxed Cyborg or BHE to be able to use it, which requires getting cyborg awakening materials, BHE or both. Seems like it's buggy with stats, even a white T2 has more base stats than this red T3. Would be nice to hear a feedback about this from devs.
    This exactly... they aren't really "free".

I did see a PvP team with all 3 Cyborg cosmics in use.. not one on a cyborg anywhere I don't think everyone "gets" that they only function on 2 characters - or they simply don't read the full description.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Night moon is an Assassin

I did the mission with
    Football Eddie- Primordials
    Warrior Lol (twice awakened) - Vipers and Blind Cosmic
    Minotaur - Persecutions Sustaining Death Mark Cosmic
    Savage Reaper - Trooper Talismans and Cosmic

(I owe Stormseye a drink)
    This didn't work reliably at all for me. Maybe because my W LOL is only awakened once or slight cosmic talisman difference. Change to Alex with Orbit and still not great, but kept Alex and replaced Minotaur with W Heirophant with celestial and so far so good, 4 straight wins.

Update:. Had a few losses before I realized neither my Alex or Soccer Ed were shared. Shared Alex and should be good, but shared Soccer probably would have been fine.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 12-05-2019 at 07:07 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Guys who do you think is stronger (or better to have) fully awaken cyborg with T3 or BHC with T3?
    Aviv-2226

OS
    iOS
    It really comes down to the fury.... I prefer BHE because he has no fury and a better base passive. I prefer the fury for other characters, like Lucifer or Raven Witch... But that's just my 2¢. Max Cyborg is a good too though. He's just got a fury. No fury can make for faster grinding.

To be frank, I put the T3 on BHE and the T2 on Max Cyborg. When I get around to ti.. I'll put the T1 on the Cyborg Angry Bird just to see if it works It should, right?
    Last edited by Yup; 12-05-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm starting to think Cyborg Eddie needs to be on a team with TWO other characters that have a Fury. When Max Awakened, he steals Fury, and if you also have your Fury Relic maxed, that's a lot of Fury. I run him with Killer Beast, and Cyborg still Furies all over the place. I wish he'd use his Power move. Thinking about adding someone like Clairvoyant-- who has an Eddie-like "reset the battle" Fury.

eta: are there any non-Eddie toons, with a Fury, who can wear 6-set Talismans?
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-05-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I've been grinding this for 3 days now & it's been a right pain with this hanging boss level bug. So i reported it this morning & this evening they replied & put about 400 SOT back to my account. I've never had such a quick response! They said they're aware of the bug but don't think they can fix it before the event ends. I'm on 15000 at the moment

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post

eta: are there any non-Eddie toons, with a Fury, who can wear 6-set Talismans?

Older ones.. the Beast (3 purple slots), Wrath (3 purple slots), Corrupt General (3 blue slots), Beelzebub (3 green slots) -- then the LOLs.. a couple have a fury and can wear a 6-set, like Gunner and Sentinel LOL.

BHE steals power/fury the same way as Cyborg.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-05-2019 at 08:44 PM.
    CLANLESS