Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Older ones.. the Beast (3 purple slots), Wrath (3 purple slots), Corrupt General (3 blue slots), Beelzebub (3 green slots) -- then the LOLs.. a couple have a fury and can wear a 6-set, like Gunner and Sentinel LOL.

BHE steals power/fury the same way as Cyborg.
    Sekhmet is awesome fury extra turn for everyone with 6 reds, Orbits anyone? Vipers plus RedT3 PrimordialsName:  Screenshot_2019-12-05-15-44-26.png
Views: 344
Size:  687.7 KBok I don't have this cosmic YET
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post

eta: are there any non-Eddie toons, with a Fury, who can wear 6-set Talismans?
    Also, Killer Beast (purple), Alchemist (purple), Horus (green) & Aset (blue)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Oh yeah.. I forgot about the "gods" and Alchemist.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks all, I have Killer Beast, Wrath, Corrupt General, Beelzebub, and Alchemist.

Starfire, Singularity, and Impulse.

Don't see a good fit on green/blue. KB/Starfire has been pretty effective.

Sekhmet/Orbits looks pretty interesting. I have Orbits, 1500 FC for Sekhmet.

eta: Sekhmet "lowers power & fury generation" --counterproductive, I'll be stealing it...

eta: that Fury though... extra turns and all Crits ...
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-05-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Sekhmet was a really useful character. She was probably my favorite of the Egyptian characters. I agree with edsel, the extra turns are awesome with her fury.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Plus, getting Orbits back on my team... . . .
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    What's nice is having a Cosmic with a high Special stat.
    I have a T3 with a High Hp, Def & Special.
    It causes the Sentinel, Gunner & Assassin LoL's to use their fury every turn.

For anyone wanting to grind faster w/ a toon that has fury, just use Blight talis. They allow a toon to only use their basic move. I love'em on the event challenges where you have to apply "x" amount of buffs/debuffs.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, unfortunately I want Cyborg to use his "damage all" Power move.

OS
    iOS
    Echo on Sehkment is a wondrous thing Viper + echo Cosmic if possible..... She hits.. she hits... she hits.. she furies.. everyone hits again....

Also with Vipers she'll counter and hit all enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    What's nice is having a Cosmic with a high Special stat.
    I have a T3 with a High Hp, Def & Special.
    It causes the Sentinel, Gunner & Assassin LoL's to use their fury every turn.

For anyone wanting to grind faster w/ a toon that has fury, just use Blight talis. They allow a toon to only use their basic move. I love'em on the event challenges where you have to apply "x" amount of buffs/debuffs.
    I actually just got some Blight's... from the Prince Wrath dungeon.... if anyone is wondering where they are...
    Last edited by Yup; 12-05-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What's the best talismans on awakened Cyborg? Banner, Light or something else?