Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    OS
    iOS
    I want to know how to get rid of it? Cleanse it?

Sometimes it cleanses when BHE dies. Sometimes not. Sometimes he can be dead the first round of battle and the stun remains for the rest of the battle even though he's dead.

So far, all I can figure out is disabling his passive clears it.. but that's the ONLY way and if he's dead.. you can't disable his passive.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I have not had it stick after he is dead but I have seen him Disable himself by using Scan. I do know that Calibrate will not trigger an opposing Cosmic to trigger Disable on my team and release their ally. Usually when a team has a bunch of self healing abilities it will trigger my Cosmic to disable their team but it does not always show the icon. Bare in mind though that the Passive Disable is from the Cosmic Talisman and NOT the character himself so Disable Passive on him should not work. Healing from other allies will not trigger the Disable to release your ally.

Only when BHE uses Scan have I seen it release my ally but it does not always do so and the AI rarely uses Scan. This harkens to the bugs with Passive Disable and the talisman itself in general. The triggered Passive Disable only lasts one 1 turn so it fades at the end of their turn. Despite fading though, the "latent" Disable effect, which has been an issue for many months now, is still on the opposing team even though the icon does not display. Of course it still does not protect against Sleep in any form or fashion. Even with Serenity talismans I have been inflicted with Perfect Sleep from Major Malakhov and Assassin Werewolf. Really feel that part of the talisman needs to be addressed sooner than later.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Actually... I have rarely an issue with Sleep/PS... rarely, but I've seen him sleep.

I THINK the problem comes from Dark Lilith and Lucifer (lilith moreso).. they appear to ignore all blocking/invulnerability/immunity and allow things like Silver Buffs on Charlotte/Musashi. Theoretically if Charlotte is present Dark Lilith should not be able to disable any passives, but she does...

Try watching when you see BHE sleeping.. I'd bet Dark Lilith or Lucifer are on the opposing team.

And Moonboy.. that little bastard.. just because there's no visible buff over him does NOT mean he's not buffed. He uses/gets inflicted with buffs the same as any other character.. you simply don't SEE the buff icons. (standard blue/red/green/orange buffs I'm 100% certain work on him invisibly... I don't think Yellow/Silver buffs do though)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic LoL will Sleep BHE all day long, both regular and Perfect. I have had many Draws due to that. My whole Team gone against a lone Cosmic LoL and he cant kill me and I cant do anything.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    hmm.. perhaps when I see BHE sleeping that's the issue. I'll pay closer attention. I know Comic LOL v Lucifer is an issue
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Two BHE can sleep each other. I seen a lone BHE in the arena, I put a lone BHE against him and they both sleep. So one doesn't take presidence over the other as prisoner did in the past.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Some of those problems look like they'll be addressed in the next Tuning Patch.

December 2019 Part 2 Tuning PRELIMINARY
    Azagthor-0732