Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I don’t even have the words to describe how I feel about this kind of event.....

Good luck getting those runs on this games server. Asinine, really.

Seriously wrestling with selling every thing I got for gold, uninstalling and going back to the times I did not use my phone as a gaming device. I invested several years in this and a good chunk of money, but I played in a raiding guild for six years and eventually gave that up as a bad habit too. I’ll think on it a couple days. Maybe they’ll make my mind up for me.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    WTF????????

Another kick in the ass of all players.

Game is unplayaple because of all this connection bs and they release such an event.

OS
    iOS
    Game not working again.

OS
    iOS
    25,000 frags is a bit much. Especially considering there are cosmic talismans which ONLY work on the two cyborg variants that are also priced pretty high in terms of frags... and that to fully awaken Cyborg Ed you have to use frags to purchase 3 of the final awakening items, in addition to completing achievements....

All in all it IS a 50k frag event... for 7 days??? really?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    25k fragments over a family holiday with connection errors... the lowest of the low... #happythanksgiving
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

It's all a work in progress. I suspect the devs want to create a character for the elite players, say top 15% and have to push the envelope in grinding to find that balance.

Probably why awakening costs have risen. A long term goal and a too high percentage of players have these fully awakened already/too soon

OS
    iOS
    Well I got a few of the achievements done.. the Gunner Only, Assassin only, and Warrior only achievements are fairly easy with the newer characters especially if any are awakenable.

The Magus-only Insanity is a bit of a bitch. Seemingly relying on Doom and Dark Ghost, and then Doom triggering, helps a lot. And Dark Clairvoyant's insta-Endure helps as well.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    As disappointed as I am with this ridiculous event, decided to throw together a quick-reference image for the Madness and Insanity enemy/talisman information. You can find it in this thread over here. Might help some people with their theory-crafting.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I'd like to play the event, but the fact that I am getting regular connection errors does not help in ANY WAY.

Up your game NF. Cos till you do, I don't see myself buying anything in the game (ie: for cash), ever.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    No one is stupid to pay 500$ and farming non stop 7 days to get garbage character...waiting for next event...