OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Insanity

Magus Football Eddie - Primordials
    Magus Werewolf - Eternity
    Madam - Singularity
    Ferryman - Dragonstone/Hex

Best time was 1:35. Also had success swapping Ferryman for Magus Crimean or Magus Derby Demon with Vipers.

After Achievement just dropped in Killer Prime with Greed/Warlord in place of Ferryman. Bets time 1:27. Average 1:45.
    Got a defeat on auto with this team so I think will do it manually as that does work well though a couple of other teams focused on Doom also work using MLOL power to insta kill.

My auto team is still evolving but using:

Mystic or Bass or VHE (pick your talisman really but Labs or Celestials/Cosmic)
    Malakov (Sungularity as usual on him)
    Ferryman (have used Forge and also Hex/Dragon and Labs)
    The Beast (used Labs on him but also used Persecution/Warlord/Cosmic (ATK*MAG)

All seem to be pretty stable so far times vary a lot but I think around 2:30 or so maybe less
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Auto-Insanity
    HE - Orbit
    Musashi - Alchemy/Cosmic
    A. Werewolf - Mark/Warlord/Cosmic
    G. Minotaur - Charge/Persecution

Time varies from 2:30-4:00. When i can actually get on the game anyway. Hasn't lost yet though.

For some reason HE's perfect death from fury doesnt affect the two fat boys on the final round. Something Im overlooking?

Edit: My bad. They didn't die and revive, they just went back up to full health
    Last edited by Hartacus; 11-29-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    Auto-Insanity Team (non Magus only because it's not needed and a waste of time):

NOTB Eddie (Eternity + Cosmic)
    W LOL maxed (Orbit)
    M LOL maxed (Singularity)
    Killer Prime (Ruin + Reaper)

Time: 1:11 - 2:30
    Last edited by URock; 11-29-2019 at 12:33 PM.

OS
    Android
    The devs just showed again they dont care about the players, keeping to a schedule is top priority. I wonder if thier bonus is tied to on time game releases not quality management.

I dont see a reason to play this dungeon if you are not going for the Ed. The talisman would be nice if you have a awakened cyborg. The rest of the rewards can be earned other places.

One problem is how to decide to grind with all the crashes, so it's difficult to decide where to grind to get least frustrated and screwed out of time and SoT.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 11-29-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Any evidence of Primordials actually dropping? 60 runs deep now and dont just want to be spaffing resources up the wall
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    If they could fix the connection errors so many of us are getting on each battle in auto it might be doable to get Eddie and some other goodies but just not sure I can face having to baby sit the connection error OK button most battles, not all but most.

Devs please sort this out as there are loads of folk getting the same issue in different part of the world - I know coz I asked my clan and they are getting it too. Restart does not help me at all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hartacus, if you are going for the primordials it really is hit or miss by using past event drops. I've seen drops of four event talisman if 150 battles, then I went 600 battles before the first dropped. It's the RNG if you are one of the chosen you get plenty of drops, if not I've seen 1200 battles without a full set.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I would say NF is dead, there are a few people left, trying to get max. money from the players to avoid insolvency. All real developers have left the house already, there is just one copy'n'paster left, that has no clue what he is doing (not one toon or talisman was not bugged in the last few months).

OS
    Android
    the connection errors are real. it takes like 2min to load after every run.

OS
    Android
    Players be aware!!! Server error pop-up window steals SoT! I noticed it while autoplay. After every battle game stops due to a server error but the battle takes SoT twice. First while loading and a second time after closing pop-up window. It's the same as a bug in the arena.
    Stranger-8205