Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I did a joke in an other thread one or two days ago: while having these server issues it would be a great time to start a huge grinding dungeon. I´m sorry if someone of the devs took this too serious :/

I was looking forward to that dude, as far he is on the cover of the first single I bought a long long time ago... but 25.000 cyborg frags... holy shit!!
    Even if I had not claimed my 2 cyborg souls for the halloween sac I would be running for 24.000 frags. How many hours does a day in your life have? If I should decide to run that dungeon overnight with some mega refills, I´m sure, I´ll wake up the next morning just to see, that the game crashed because of server issues after the 8th run.

Well, I don´t want it to become a tragedy so I´m laughing about this comedy. Why not splitting this event with some beneficial sac-frags? Of course not everyone would benefit from it, but there would be at least a chance to get it without spending 100-200 EUR in that game... just for one dude.
    Put it together with all that awakenable stuff... it seems that app is for millionaires only.
    I´m not jealous about those who will be lucky enough to grind that Ed or who will be willing to buy it from the store, but this isn´t really worth it. Not this new dimension of 24/7 online only for one app that has server issues every two minutes.
    Last edited by real_schweiger; 11-29-2019 at 04:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Current team for me Bakura is like yours but was just using Ferryman instead of Wolf. Looks like around 2 min to 2 min 30 so far for my team. Anyone getting a quicker average...connection issues still there too as it just came up again!
    I´m using:
    Gambler (Forge / cosmic blind)
    warrior LOL 10 (Trooper / cosmic immortality)
    Charlotte (Orbit)
    A Werewolf (Yin / Yang)

Best time 1:20, average about 1:45 it seems - as far as the server allows a connection

OS
    Android
    my Ironite : Fragment ratio was 1 : 5 (normal) 1 : 6 (hard) 1 : 10 (insane)
    (3 refills per difficulty on parallel accounts at the same time)

nice bug…
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2019.11.29_17.47.44.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  28.0 KB
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 11-29-2019 at 04:54 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by real_schweiger View Post
    I´m using:
    Gambler (Forge / cosmic blind)
    warrior LOL 10 (Trooper / cosmic immortality)
    Charlotte (Orbit)
    A Werewolf (Yin / Yang)

Best time 1:20, average about 1:45 it seems - as far as the server allows a connection
    Giving it a go, thanks. if it can shave off some time it will be worthwhile doing.

I am also doing some scribbles on what ironite I get from a key. Defo get drops of 10 so will report back when finished with this key.

My fastest with the previous team was 1:07 but also got over 2 mins too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    How are you guys playing? I cant stay in a minute without a disconnect.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I wouldn't call 2 skullquests and 1 arena match within 1 hour playing.^^

OS
    Android
    I guess it is RNG at it's best. Some can play, some cant, the others who try have ironite stolen.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Just pressing OK when the message come up and then it plays a battle - rinse and repeat sort of thing. Nearly all battles like this then it gets better for a short while and then back to connection issues etc.

Nothing from the devs I see on this! They will be desperate to leave the game behind for the holiday weekend...if they do that in Canada!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Ironite on one key - started with 3.666 and after one key (not sure on battle numbers due to connection issues) and ended up with 3,774 so made back most of my 150 spend for the mega refill (108). So ironite costs will be lower. Also noticed some skill shard drops and SoW and I think SoT too.

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Ironite on one key - started with 3.666 and after one key (not sure on battle numbers due to connection issues) and ended up with 3,774 so made back most of my 150 spend for the mega refill (108). So ironite costs will be lower. Also noticed some skill shard drops and SoW and I think SoT too.
    Wow, thats a great cashback for you. I did not have a similiar refund on ironite, but have seen FC, SoW, colourless - and skill shards as well. Because of the connection service I´m not "ready" to throw in a megarefill at the moment