Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Post Cyborg Dungeon MADNESS & INSANITY Enemy/Talisman Quick-Reference Images

If you ever wanted to see which talismans all the enemies are wearing in Cyborg Dungeon Madness and Insanity without having to trudge through the dungeon with a notepad, it's your lucky day! Don't have any real tactical advice to give out at this point, but feel free to discuss strategy and teams down below. (Also, what do you think of this image layout, is it easy to understand?)

For more information, you can look up the Characters HERE in the Compendium, and the Talismans HERE.

Name:  CyborgDungeonMadness - Copy.png
Views: 2660
Size:  472.9 KBName:  CyborgDungeonInsanityTalismansSmaller.png
Views: 1746
Size:  501.5 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I like the layout nice work.

OS
    Android
    Yeah this is quality stuff. Keep it coming Azagthor. Thank you.

OS
    Android
    Nice work. I like the layout - simple and self-explanatory. Stuff like this is super helpful, so thanks for taking the time...

OS
    Android
    Nice job!
    I was planning on going through the Labyrinth dungeon and documenting the talis on each toon so people know what talis to put on their team.
    This is better than I planned on doing.

I can hear a newbie now complaining cuz they don't know what these talis pictured above are or what they mean.

Ooops, I just noticed your links to the compendium..... nice.
    You nipped that problem in the bud before it got asked!!!

OS
    Android
    Thans Azagthor,

This is absolutely perfect. Simple and selfexplanatory for everyone. Thank you for going through the effort to prepare it.
    Segoy-3652

Proud member of Order of Eld clan.

OS
    Android
    Awesome. I see peeps are still posting strategy over on the other thread. Maybe post a link to this so it's found from over there?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I can hear a newbie now complaining cuz they don't know what these talis pictured above are or what they mean.
    Ooops, I just noticed your links to the compendium..... nice.
    You nipped that problem in the bud before it got asked!!!
    Hahah yup, I decided to use the Compendium talisman images to make it easier for people to look them up over there. Just gotta look for the right icon! Had thought about using the little in-game square buff-icons, but they don't always match up with the talisman images, and are harder to identify at a glance. Compendium ones are much better, and properly colour-coded.

This is the team I've been using, gets around 3-3.30min auto runs. It's mid-range at the most, but does use a few event-exclusive talismans/characters. Should still be a decent starting point to help people with their own team building. As long as you can deal with Perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality, Insanity isn't anywhere near as annoying/difficult as I'd expected.

Have had 3 defeats in 100 runs though, in different places, but it seems that Green Onyx Son can rarely be killed during the first wave. One loss was to Cyborg Eddie though, which shouldn't be possible due to my Orbits, so who knows what's going on in there...

UPDATE: The Rider talismans in Waves 2&5 can inflict Perfect Sleep on your whole team. Had been wondering what was causing that. Something to be mindful of.

Flight of Icarus Eddie Lantern, Warlord, Cosmic My strongest Eddie, capable of dealing huge amounts of multi-hit damage when Warlord triggers. Can cleanse and remove damage shields. Any hard-hitting and durable Eddie should work here.
    The Killer Prime Persecution, Shell, Cosmic His permadeath passive helps deal with the Light talismans, and Bloodlust from his basic helps trigger my Warlords. He hits like a wet noodle beacuse I don't have any good talismans for him yet, but his job is to stay alive and debuff the enemy.
    6* Warrior LoL Orbits Awakening his first level turns his basic attack into an AOE that removes Perfect Immunity, which a lot of enemies in here have. The Orbits help him cleanse your team and purge the enemy's buffs. The Orbits also mean the final Cyborg boss can't really damage you, as all he does is true damage.
    Sentinel Onyx Son Singularity Gives everyon an Accuracy Up buff (super good with LoL's Extra Turn change), removes enemy buffs, revives fallen allies, and with Singularities, he will continually steal the shields the boss Cyborg gains every turn.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-01-2019 at 06:00 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Insanity boils down to this:

Wave 1
    The Boss Wrathchild inflicts Marks, so if you use Labyrinth talis, be prepared w/ immunity or Singularity on allies to reduce damage 35%.
    The second G. Trixter has Frontier talis, he usually dies last.

Wave 2
    The Boss Child of the Damned has Rider talis, they inflict sleep for 2 turns and heals self & allies when anyone's Hp hits 1, plus reduces damage by 50%. He can take a little while to terminate healing so much, but when he inflicts sleep, his attack can awaken you.... so no big deal.

Wave 3
    Prisoner inflicts passive disable on all for first round and can inhibit your buffs due to his primordials inflicting perf. corruption.The Boss Gangland Ed has Eternity talis which can give all damage type shields, but he is actually quite easy to terminate.

Wave 4 The Boss Lonestar Ed has seige talis which grant immunity to physical damage, but he is actually quite easy to terminate.

Wave 5 The Boss Cyborg Ed Maxed Awakened has fury and a passive which grants invincibility, fully heals and revives all allies when his Hp reaches 1. He has Space talis that grant Vanish each turn and 35% chance to heal each ally every turn, plus grants all damage type shields for 2 turns to anyone who falls below 30% Hp.
    G. Hellraisers (2) one has Rider talis that heal allies and inflicts perf. sleep for 2 turns when you reach 1% Hp. The other one has Lightbringer talis which grant perf immortality each turn. Those along with Eddie's passive, causes them to revive quite a bit. So inflict perma death to stop the cycle. (Killer Prime)

I'm sure there's alot more anyone could say on the matter, but after a day and a half grinding this dungeon, these are the major issues that stick out.
    I used the above character/talis image and the compendium links to help w/ providing this info.
    👍Thanks Azagthor

Name:  20191201_010255.png
Views: 1674
Size:  321.3 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-01-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Is bounty hunter Eddie with the hassle?