Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Btw: as far as the madness warrior achievement is concerned I changed AWw against KB with warlords/vampiric and cosmic T2 (chance).
    Worked perfectly. 100% within 0:50 min. avg.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    y'all realize all this talk just means the sac event is going to drop shit rewards When you get a leg up, best to keep it quiet or they adjust to make it less beneficial.
    Considering the last really decent sacrifice event was 2018 halloween.....

OS
    Android
    I'm somehow still having trouble with the W-Madness challenge. Anybody have any suggestions? I have close to a bunch of these teams but I'm usually a character/tali set off. Sohvar-5797. I can auto Insanity (albeit a little slowly) but just not sure what to do with challenge.
    Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohvar_nashtok View Post
    I'm somehow still having trouble with the W-Madness challenge. Anybody have any suggestions? I have close to a bunch of these teams but I'm usually a character/tali set off. Sohvar-5797. I can auto Insanity (albeit a little slowly) but just not sure what to do with challenge.
    Thinking football Eddie with primordial. LOL with what you have or maybe orbit if boss is killing you., heirophant with singularity is a must, and the either a heavy hitter, or see what kills you and try to address it with 4th toon. Probably need to all be fully harded. Haven't played with some of the new talismans but 4th toon may need a 5 or 6 set, but don't recall what you have. Start with this and update what you tried if still having issues.
    Look up the other thread if you haven't already, I have some post on this challenge and a few others also posted teams. Even I had about 5 losses to get 30 wins.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 12-07-2019 at 05:49 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Finally got BHE. Took a long time of grinding and a total cost of about 1,7k ironite I think. Now I try to get t3 as well 🤘🏻 Here we go again....
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Thinking football Eddie with primordial. LOL with what you have or maybe orbit if boss is killing you., heirophant with singularity is a must, and the either a heavy hitter, or see what kills you and try to address it with 4th toon. Probably need to all be fully harded. Haven't played with some of the new talismans but 4th toon may need a 5 or 6 set, but don't recall what you have. Start with this and update what you tried if still having issues.
    Look up the other thread if you haven't already, I have some post on this challenge and a few others also posted teams. Even I had about 5 losses to get 30 wins.
    Thanks DeathDealer. I've only been playing 6 months and trying to keep 1 of every toon I come across so it's sometimes overwhelming to think over 300 characters and who's best to use for what lol. And they just keep coming out with newer shinier toys @_@.
    Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far!

OS
    Android
    Alright, now the Cyborg dungeon is ancient history, it's time to look towards the future. For the next time-limited event dungeon, most likely Tiny Tim's Revenge later this month, would you like to see anything different or would these simple enemy and talisman combination images be enough to get you started? Shouldn't be too difficult to add people's team recommendations and tactical advice a couple of days into the event for example, once things are all figured out. I really liked Bakura's excellent tactical wave breakdowns on the first page here, I'll try rope him into doing another one of those again!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Yeah this guide was extremely useful