Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

BOYCOTT this disgusting Cyborg Dungeon

I don't care if the number of fragments is too high, and the fragment prices are also too high.

But when on each frequent "Server disconnect" this despicable dungeon charges a full round of SoT for NOTHING, this is where I draw the line.

On two mega refils, on the first this dungeon stole at least 228 out of the 604, and on the second run it stole 156 SoT.

You should boycott this particular dungeon and write to support that you actively boycott it.

Because at the end of the day, they are STEALING your SoT, which means your ironite, which for many of you means your actual, physical money.

I haven't checked if the same thing happens on other dungeons or not, but even if it happens on only one dungeon, it is one too many.

OS
    Android
    It not just this dungeon, it's the whole game. Nowhere to play unless you dont mind lost SoT.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I figure to get Bounty Hunter Eddie it'll cost most players $80 and that goes along with the 30 or so hours of playing just to reach 15000 fragments and the connection issues are worse than ever and character-specific talismans is a really really really really bad idea considering the Talisman issues they've already have had it seems more of the greed of the machine is really infecting all aspects of this game now and I consider myself a sucker for spending any money on this game ever other than supporting an awesome band. I have heard of player groups contacting Google and getting games taken off of Google Play until they fix their issues Google has a quality standard and if they do not stay up to that standard they can get taken from the available apps list just putting that out there

Hello everyone.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cyborg Monday event. We will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

We are aware of the current stability issues in game, and this event extension should allow for more time and flexibility to collect rewards. Please know that our engineering team's focus is entirely on improving server stability, and addressing other quality of life issues.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cyborg Monday event. We will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

We are aware of the current stability issues in game, and this event extension should allow for more time and flexibility to collect rewards. Please know that our engineering team's focus is entirely on improving server stability, and addressing other quality of life issues.
    Wow!!! 2 whole extra fragments in a game we can't even play!!! Thanks for the help!!

Sarcasm aside, those 5 extra days and extra frags amount to a whole lot of nothing when grinding is a fools errand. I have not gotten more than 3 runs in a row without a server disconnect.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone.

You have multiple players (customers) telling you that your game is STEALING from us.... essentially STEALING actual cash from our pockets... and your response is have a few more frags and another 5 days to keep getting ripped off even longer? Look the 10 extra frags on insanity is nice, and the extra 5 days seems ok, but this is a VERY tone deaf and inadequate response. Add this to the PATHETIC compensation pack you guys "gave" us a few days ago, and I'm wondering if you actually understand the gravity of the situation.

Look, shitty servers is borderline breach of contract with every user who downloaded the game from Google or Apple stores. Its probably not actionable by law, but we could make the situation very uncomfortable for your company's business relationship with Google and Apple. HOWEVER, blatantly STEALING from us what amounts to actual real world money is straight up internet fraud. This needs to be addressed in an appropriately sincere response in order to at least attempt to make it look like you care.

Ill just leave this link right here....

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety...internet-fraud

OS
    iOS
    VHE with new hat and wow it is new super van helsing
    cyborg eddie with new hat and wow it is new super bounty hunter

fuck this....

OS
    Android
    I gotta say I've been getting increasing more pissed off at this game over the past months. This past week has been the final nail. Lost a lot of ironite and now sot from the game stealing, not cool. Sounds like you need VHE to be able to make this event remotely achievable, (which I don't have cuz of the last put your life on hold event) I've decided to casually play the game again, this event is ridiculous, ludicrous. I'm going to get back to my life. I already feel better. Yes I'll fall behind but what can you do. It's been fun for 3 and a half years, I'm going to try to make it fun again my own way.

Have fun every one else pulling their hair out for this thing, and good luck.

OS
    Android
    You don't need VHE. I have VHE and I only ever use him for Assassin-specific challenges and Gauntlet. Alex Ed with Orbits can auto this dungeon on Insanity.

OS
    iOS
    Cyborg Ed awakened just a few times also works (Space talismans)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..