Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I've posted several times that it was the March 2019 update that caused the issues as I see them....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    1141 SoT, I walk out of the room, come right back and game has crashed. Log back in, 1097 SoT. That's 44 SoT (equivalent of 3.66 Insanity Runs) just *poof* gone.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cyborg Monday event. We will be extending this event for an additional 5 days, as well as increasing the Cyborg Fragment drop rate in Madness (from 8 -> 10) and Insanity (from 15 -> 25). We plan to push these changes in a server update later today.

We are aware of the current stability issues in game, and this event extension should allow for more time and flexibility to collect rewards. Please know that our engineering team's focus is entirely on improving server stability, and addressing other quality of life issues.
    As Christmas approches, the spirits of Christmas Past, Present and Yet to Come will visit all of you.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Maybe they should plug the servers into Steve's Bass Amps.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    This dungeon just stole me 60 SoT, it's nearly a full refill on my lvl 40 account.

What happened to this game? I played it a little at launch, but dropped it after a couple of days, but game worked fine. Now I'm back and it's a mess! Every single menu can get you a connection error, and sometimes like now it's literally unplayable

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathi12 View Post
    This dungeon just stole me 60 SoT, it's nearly a full refill on my lvl 40 account.

What happened to this game? I played it a little at launch, but dropped it after a couple of days, but game worked fine. Now I'm back and it's a mess! Every single menu can get you a connection error, and sometimes like now it's literally unplayable
    Gives a new meaning to: "The sands of time, for me are running lowwwwwwwwwww...."
    EdManDan-3345
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    1141 SoT, I walk out of the room, come right back and game has crashed. Log back in, 1097 SoT. That's 44 SoT (equivalent of 3.66 Insanity Runs) just *poof* gone.
    If you sit on the toilet 'till your legs go numb while looking at your phone, no problems occur.
    .... But, as soon as you doze off or walk out of the room.... BAM! ... connection error.

😉 True story.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    If you sit on the toilet 'till your legs go numb while looking at your phone, no problems occur.
    .... But, as soon as you doze off or walk out of the room.... BAM! ... connection error.

 True story.

The real question is: Do you wash your hands after?
    EdManDan-3345
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    I did the math, and realized that I would never be able to get enough frags for this new character without spending thousands of ironite that I don't even have.

I have no desire to punish myself, my tablet, and my bank account just to get this new Alternate Eddie that will probably pop up later in some banner packs or heroic souls anyway.

Instead, I have decided to skip this whole miserable event...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathi12 View Post

From my point of view, they have too much junk code from the earlier versions of the game, and this is why every new addition has so many freaking problems.

Up until one week ago, the Gauntet was completely broken, awakened characters would be constantly available throughout the S, SS, and SSS ranks. You could have in total 100 gauntlet wins and not even be in the top-50 of the Gauntlet ranking.

(of course, people would not complain about the Gauntlet state. Go figure)

I have said it again, the developers should bite the fucking bullet and remake the game from scratch. This will have a considerable cost, but now with all those endless problems, in the long run, they will spend more time and money for a truly mediocre end result.
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 11-30-2019 at 08:38 AM.