Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What needs done is we need SoT regeneration increased like come on most of us are level 100 so sure back when the biggest dungon was LoL X and we could get 15 runs out of a 120 SoT but things like mayan eternity and even cyborg where things are 12 and 50 SoT a run 120 just isnt enough we need at least 150 SoT minimum at level 100

OS
    iOS
    I agree. No dungeon anywhere should cost more than 10SOT ever.. or they need to bump the SOT to 250 and the mega refill to at least 1k.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    We are definitely missing the malice part. Let's just remember Hanlon's Razor. Never attribute to Malice what could easily be attributed to stupidity.

Now I'm not calling the devs stupid but I do believe this is way more likely due to errors in the programming than a plot to steal our resources in the hopes that we spend more money.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    QUICK QUESTION --
    what do you do when the dungeon just s t o p s ??

I'm looking at Wave V of Cyborg dungeon for five minutes, all toons just s t a n d i n g there

update: I hit gear/exit, and immediately a frozen wave of attacks completed, then the "Defeat" registered
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-29-2019 at 09:39 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    it means.... servers are lagging ... if it lasts for a loooooooooong time..... chances are you'll get an error that says new game data is available.... At least that's the common outcome here. But sometimes.. if you wait long enough it'll kick in. All depends on how important that run is to you... it's basically a crap shoot. After a while I just force quit and relaunch..
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    There are links within links on that page. Many things partially cover what they are doing, but not describe it entirely. A little bit of failure to delivery promised goods (a working digital product in this case) a little bit of business fraud, and some things that arent even described because how do you explain designing a game to steal the digital resources that they sell to you for real world dollars. Its complicated, but I'm sure the FBI would love to hear about how a foriegn company is doing it to their citizens. Or perhaps thw FBI would like to know that Google and apple are willing participants in the fraud. I bet Google and apple would take quick action.

I saw it. It may be an honorable attempt at reconciliation or an elaborate ruse. History of actions does a better job of showing true nature than does one post to the contrary, so future actions will determine sincerity. Time will tell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    We are definitely missing the malice part. Let's just remember Hanlon's Razor. Never attribute to Malice what could easily be attributed to stupidity.

Now I'm not calling the devs stupid but I do believe this is way more likely due to errors in the programming than a plot to steal our resources in the hopes that we spend more money.
    I would agree with you, until you see the response that they gave us. IMO, that poor response shows some effort towards malice. At the least it proves complete apathy.

OS
    iOS
    I agree that there's probably no malice.. but yes TONS and TONS of apathy.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I would agree with you, until you see the response that they gave us. IMO, that poor response shows some effort towards malice. At the least it proves complete apathy.
    I don't see any malice in their response. I see at worst the apathy the Yup mentions and at best it's probably just some tone deafness that prevents them from realizing just how much these server errors impact us.

At my job, because we are actively developing we get what could be considered "priority access to dedicated servers" and I wonder if they have the same. I was not exaggerating when I said that I wasn't getting more than 3 runs without a server error and with the resource stealing that means I have to force restart the app each time.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I agree that there's probably no malice.. but yes TONS and TONS of apathy.
    Decided to check out rating comments at Google play. Even half of the most positive ones mention connection problems.

What caught my eye though was some of the dates on the responses saying that they are aware of the connection issues and are hard at work on them, dating back to March and April. So I'm sure their hard at work on them now and it will be fixed soon... 😕