Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    No malice? They answered here in this thread, so they know, that at the moment the game is stealing resources from the players. Not stopping the "event" ist the intent needed for fraud. If someone would sue them at the moment, they would be in big trouble.

Also helpful would be, if enough players would ask for refund at Google/Apple

OS
    iOS
    I agree with most of part of your complains...it's very expensive event, stability of server is not 100% and for some reason who play by Iphone situation is also worse than Android...it happen to lose SOT sometime Ironite...and sometime during the fight happen something strange (final boss is able to find some good trick not listed in his skills or talismans). But aside all this...that they should fix as soon as possible, I really like this event, especially music. This time we ca hear bought somewhere in time also with Bruce as vocal. Quality of characters used for this event is also good.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EdManDan View Post
    The real question is: Do you wash your hands after?
    There's no need to.... I poop marshmallows!
    (Joke)
    Hell yeah, I wash.... probably too many times a day. LoL

But my point is... sometimes the connection errors are so bad, you have to take your phone everywhere to monitor it while grinding events.
    *Like when you shower, stick your head out the curtain to make sure it's still going.
    *Or while getting busy with a chic, stop to gulp some gatorade and check your phone to be sure your grinding while you're grinding.
    *Or while at a funeral, you sit near the window to make sure you get a good cell signal, but sit in the back so as not to look disrespectful while checking your dungeon grinding during the eulogy.

.... and so on, and so on. Hahahaha🤣

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    (Joke)

But my point is... sometimes the connection errors are so bad, you have to take your phone everywhere to monitor it while grinding events.
    *Like when you shower, stick your head out the curtain to make sure it's still going.
    *Or while getting busy with a chic, stop to gulp some gatorade and check your phone to be sure your grinding while you're grinding.
    *Or while at a funeral, you sit near the window to make sure you get a good cell signal, but sit in the back so as not to look disrespectful while checking your dungeon grinding during the eulogy.

.... and so on, and so on. Hahahaha藍
    I know exactly what you mean. rotf
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    (Joke)

.... and so on, and so on. Hahahaha🤣
    You made that point really clear bakura 😂. I totally agree with you ... as usual 🤘🏻 That’s how the road goes while grinding
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    It not just this dungeon, it's the whole game. Nowhere to play unless you dont mind lost SoT.
    Just stealing SoT would be not that big problem in contrast to stealing ironite.

The fact with vanishing ironite is discussed on another thread, I know. But this just concentrated on the es fact of refreshing the r list in the arena. It also happens when you revive in a dungeon and get the loading icon. I lost for one revive in cyborg madness 175 ironite!!!!

This is NOT amusing any more!

OS
    Android
    Before going through all that trouble, I'd quit the game.

Instructions on how to quit a game that you're addicted too.

Have a few beers. (In this case not Trooper Beer, since you mad at Maiden).

Once the liquid courage kicks in, go to the sacrifice tab.

Have a few more beers.

Then start strong.
    Start with all the collectibles and send them to the alter.
    Then move down the list.

Wake up the next morning with a strange feeling of freedom.

Up the irons! I mean down the irons in this case
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    I have absolutely had it with this bs!!! One week of winning with a new character, followed by another week of winning with a new character that makes everything in its wake obsolete, on repeat.

Everything sucks except for the featured awakenables and overpowered crap.

Keep my money and buy yourself something nice, it's the last penny I spend on this monstrosity of bugs.

You've had 3+1/2 years to fix your goddamn game and it's worse than ever. The bugs list is a mile long. I've been here 5 months and lost over 2 weeks of gameplay because of bad login errors, astoundingly long updates, and just straight up unplayable lag.

Stop telling us nothing and do something moderators.

OS
    Android
    Fine. This competition has bled me dry of money anyways.

OS
    Android
    If you dont spend money the game is a real challenge to stay up on toons/talis. With enough money the game isnt challenging such as any freemium game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around