Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    If you sit on the toilet 'till your legs go numb while looking at your phone, no problems occur.
    .... But, as soon as you doze off or walk out of the room.... BAM! ... connection error.

😉 True story.
    Lol... so true

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    The Awakening is expensive as fuck. I thought I'd approach this latest event like, all I'm gonna do is get a Cyborg Ed, Awaken him, and get a decent Talisman. My thinking was, literally, I just needed a good Gunner Ed--and not going for the "top prize" would be more conservative. Well guess who just spent 90$ on 300 yellow bricks? Turns out, there's really no other way to get THREE HUNDRED of them. And since I've already gotten the 6 last-stage awakening materials, what else am I gonna do? NOT complete the one thing I was trying to do?

Guess there was a good reason I've steered clear of Awakening up until now.

I still don't know how I'm gonna get 10+ more 5* gunner awakening shards. And--here's the kicker--I can't even use the Talisman until I do.

This will be my first and last awakened character.
    getting the bricks has become extremely easy, im not sure why you would have an issue. Especially gunner bricks. They drop in the Labyrinth (gunner & colorless), Gangland (gunner & assassin), Raven's Altar, and the Airstrip (gunner & warrior) Frontier dungeons in varying quantities. I believe Labyrinth is probably the best droprate, but also the most difficult option. Airstrip or gangland is likely the next best and both are super easy to clear. Raven's is more of a catch all as it drops all colors.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    getting the bricks has become extremely easy, im not sure why you would have an issue. Especially gunner bricks. They drop in the Labyrinth (gunner & colorless), Gangland (gunner & assassin), Raven's Altar, and the Airstrip (gunner & warrior) Frontier dungeons in varying quantities. I believe Labyrinth is probably the best droprate, but also the most difficult option. Airstrip or gangland is likely the next best and both are super easy to clear. Raven's is more of a catch all as it drops all colors.
    I was aware of Labyrinth dungeon, but I can't afford FC for dungeon keys. I'm saving for KP. Because a Labyrinth hasn't randomly dropped for me, and isn't available in a micro-transaction, I don't have a key.

Thanks for the tip on Raven's Altar, Gangland, Airstrip. This is my first awakened character.

Any pointers on picking up 5-star Gunner Awakening Shards? Turns out I was mixed up on 4/5-stars and now only need two fives ... grinding LoL XV
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-03-2019 at 06:18 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    use the awakening frags to purchase the 5* colored items you need. Unfortunately it is the only reliable way to get what you need. If you are a super lucky gambler... try using the awakening souls to hope for the ones you need... but my rule is "Hope in one hand and Sh!t in the other, see which one fills up first". It is far safer to just spend the 1000 frags per 5* and be done with it.

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I figured. I've always popped the awakening souls for the 3200 sacrifice essence, but turns out I should have been saving the frags. Well anyway, I've got a huge backlog of random awakening material.

Now grinding for one more 5* gunner awakening shard and I'll have my MAX Cyborg. Got the T3 talisman, too. Should be a good farming Eddie.

eta: 1200 SoT on LoL XV. 3 defeats, 3 draws. 540 awakening frags. One more run should do it.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-03-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic