Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Math relating to BHE

So as we all know BHE costs 25k cyborg frags. Counting all of the event challenges the game gives you 2500 frags max through event challenges. This leaves you with an insane 22.5k frags to grind for on your own. With the new update coming out soon insanity will start dropping 25 frags per run. 22.5/25 is 900 runs of insanity. Each insanity run costs 12 SoT per run. This means to get BHE you will need a total of 10,800 SoT to get BHE (not counting the pay to win frag deal). As someone who can only beat insanity by manually going through it this is BS. Devs please change the cost to 5,000 frags. This would be a far more balanced cost and would incite more plays to pay for the pack as it would considerably less to get 1 Eddie. Please leave your thoughts below on the matter of BHE ‘s ridiculous frag cost.

OS
    Android
    BHE: don't try to get him, unless you've accomplished every other objective in the entire game, including all of the Dungeons, all of the achievements, and have a fully awakened Cyborg Ed.

OS
    Android
    5000 is too big of a decrease. I think 20000 would be more reasonable.

17500 would be my preferred. Still requires work but not literal days of grinding. We have 11 more days to grind.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I think 15K....accessible to more of the user base rather than just a few capable of running Insanity of 7+ days.

It is important to realize that you need 5K frags for the Cyborg awakening items and at least 1 of the Cosmic talismans.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am not judging the new dungeon, but with the new drop rate if you can run an insane dungeon on two minutes it would take 30+ hours to earn BHE. That is what it took many during the ferryman event. It is not out of line from a previous event, excluding the connection issues and needing the shards and cosmic talis.

I havent run the dungeons to get a feel for the rewards, but the ferryman event took a net of 1500 ironite. In the end it wasnt that big of an advantage considering the time wasted.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I can't imagine how frustrated I'd be if I'd put effort into grinding for Ferryman. The latest "game-ruining character" i.e. Van Helsing, which I happened to get in a lucky Event soul, was fun for a few weeks but I don't even use him anymore.

I'm Awakening Cyborg Ed in this event, simply because I needed a good Gunner Ed.

I doubt that BHE is worth the effort, unless you're a collector.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    It simply impossible to collect BHE. Like we have nothing else to do tahn playing this game all day???? even with the extra days it feels unrealistic. Auto play on insanity isn't an option. Cause I have to switch eddies a few times and the I.A. isn't that intelligent. Auto play on madness?? complete the dungen 3000 (or 2500 times) ??? yeah right. i'm not willing to burn all my ironite for uncertain result. If it were a new game I would delete it right away. But since I spent so much time playing LOTB, I will hang on to it (for now)

OS
    Android
    These events are for endgamers or extremely dedicated lunatics. If you cant auto the insane dungeon this event is not designed for you. There are better options in the game available.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post

I doubt that BHE is worth the effort, unless you're a collector.
    That's the million dollar (or SOT) question since you can't see stats or abilities for him anywhere that I know of.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That's the million dollar (or SOT) question since you can't see stats or abilities for him anywhere that I know of.
    He is a Cyborg Ed reskin so I'd assume stats are the same. Debating point is whether that passive is worth the insane grind.
    Member of Jomsvikings