Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    I can't imagine how frustrated I'd be if I'd put effort into grinding for Ferryman. The latest "game-ruining character" i.e. Van Helsing, which I happened to get in a lucky Event soul, was fun for a few weeks but I don't even use him anymore.

I'm Awakening Cyborg Ed in this event, simply because I needed a good Gunner Ed.

I doubt that BHE is worth the effort, unless you're a collector.
    Wow, I gotta say.... my arena defense/offense has never had a higher win rate for both until I got Van Helsing. I use him for everything. His ability to cleanse perma & perf. death, doom and stun, plus put marks on Labyrinths, he hits like a tank, hits single and multi enemies, no damage for 2 rounds for the whole team, revives allies after an action, can wear Labyrinths, heals allies, and best of all.... he's a Vampire killer. I like when he rings opponents bell (Ding!) He can go up against Ferryman, Gambler, LoL, Lucifer, Raven Witch, etc.
    It took awhile to really appreciate him, but he works synergistically w/ W. LoL , Charlotte & Malakhov.

As far as Bounty Hunter, I'm not sure he's worth it. But like Yup said, get the Cyborg awakening shards and a Cosmic first. I have Cyborg Eddie, so maxing him w/ a T3 is probably better than just getting BHE. I don't think I could have enough ironite to get BHE and the cosmic or shards. I agree that he is probably more a collectible. Which I stopped doing when I couldn't get Guy Fawkes Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That's the million dollar (or SOT) question since you can't see stats or abilities for him anywhere that I know of.
    This is from the madness level, looks like just Cyborg w/ a passive.

Name:  20191130_060037.png
Views: 741
Size:  225.1 KB
    Name:  20191130_060443.png
Views: 671
Size:  242.6 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Wow, I gotta say.... my arena defense/offense has never had a higher win rate for both until I got Van Helsing. I use him for everything. His ability to cleanse perma & perf. death, doom and stun, plus put marks on Labyrinths, he hits like a tank, hits single and multi enemies, no damage for 2 rounds for the whole team, revives allies after an action, can wear Labyrinths, heals allies, and best of all.... he's a Vampire killer. I like when he rings opponents bell (Ding!) He can go up against Ferryman, Gambler, LoL, Lucifer, Raven Witch, etc.
    It took awhile to really appreciate him, but he works synergistically w/ W. LoL , Charlotte & Malakhov.

As far as Bounty Hunter, I'm not sure he's worth it. But like Yup said, get the Cyborg awakening shards and a Cosmic first. I have Cyborg Eddie, so maxing him w/ a T3 is probably better than just getting BHE. I don't think I could have enough ironite to get BHE and the cosmic or shards. I agree that he is probably more a collectible. Which I stopped doing when I couldn't get Guy Fawkes Ed.

This is from the madness level, looks like just Cyborg w/ a passive.

Name:  20191130_060037.png
Views: 741
Size:  225.1 KB
    Name:  20191130_060443.png
Views: 671
Size:  242.6 KB
    Yes, that’s what is truely is: CE with passive. He looks like cyborg with a hat and his abilities are the same.
    Btw.l: as I am a teacher of Maths I always calculate how many times I’ve to autoplay a dungeon and how much ironite and time it will cost. That’s why I decided not to grind for BHE. 25k is far too expensive and absolutely not worth it. There are better possibilities at the moment to play within the game.
    For some reasons I believe he’ll be available in a heroic rotation or something similar in the nearer future. So I’ll try to get the t3 in order to be prepared for the future - whatever it may bring to us 🤘🏻 Cheers.

OS
    Android
    One thing you may want to consider in determniing how many battles per day in the dungeon you want to run. They may not postpone the next event so they may overlap.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Yes, that’s what is truely is: CE with passive. He looks like cyborg with a hat and his abilities are the same.
    Btw.l: as I am a teacher of Maths I always calculate how many times I’ve to autoplay a dungeon and how much ironite and time it will cost. That’s why I decided not to grind for BHE. 25k is far too expensive and absolutely not worth it. There are better possibilities at the moment to play within the game.
    For some reasons I believe he’ll be available in a heroic rotation or something similar in the nearer future. So I’ll try to get the t3 in order to be prepared for the future - whatever it may bring to us 🤘🏻 Cheers.
    Yeah..I was thinking the same and try to get enough fragments for the talis or to exchange for cyborg Eddie souls and then sacrifice them in a sacrifice event

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    The latest "game-ruining character" i.e. Van Helsing, which I happened to get in a lucky Event soul, was fun for a few weeks but I don't even use him anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I do like it when he rings the enemies bell-- DING! ha ha
    Reminds me of Mario punching the coins out of enemies in Super Smash Bros --BA-DING! BA-DING! BA-DING!

A couple of things, I don't have Labyrinths, W.LoL, Charlotte, or Malakhov. I do have Starfires--which he makes useless. Killer Beast can wear Starfires and has a great de-buffing Fury. So I need a Passive Ed, and I just got an Alex Ed, who can wear Orbits, which I do have. So that's my two best talisman sets. And that's why I use Alex Ed instead of VHE, and I've massively improved in Arena, Cosmos, LoL, Event Dungeons, basically improved in every area since using Alex Ed/Killer Beast teams. I really like how Alex Ed doesn't get stunned.

So that's the thing I like about this game--whatever works best for you based on what you have and what your strategy is. I hate seeing things drifting towards NEEDING a particular toon or talisman set in order to be competitive. I keep telling people, you don't need a VHE--I don't even use mine.
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-30-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    These milestones are absurd so I don't even try to go after them and skip the goals... Not gonna dedicate all that time needed to get a char that is gonna be useless in a while.

I repeat that a game has to be fun,if it becomes a commitment that I don't feel like doing, then I ignore it
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    iOS
    I’m at almost 20,000 fragments with around 700 ironite used. Average battle takes 1-1:30 minutes
    Shockingly, the game has stayed connected to the server so I’ve been on auto play all day.
    I skipped most November events and haven’t been playing any other dungeons, just stocked up on ironite for a month.
    Unless ironite for refills is an issue or server problems, this is an obtainable Eddie in 10 days. It’s not a difficult dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    I’m at almost 20,000 fragments with around 700 ironite used. Average battle takes 1-1:30 minutes
    Shockingly, the game has stayed connected to the server so I’ve been on auto play all day.
    I skipped most November events and haven’t been playing any other dungeons, just stocked up on ironite for a month.
    Unless ironite for refills is an issue or server problems, this is an obtainable Eddie in 10 days. It’s not a difficult dungeon.
    This is not possible in my opinion - except if you buy the rest of the frags needed for real money. 700 ironite are about 5 big time refills. So, let’s say you got around 3k SoT with it. An insanity run costs 12 SoT, which are likely 250 runs. You’ll get 25 frags maybe in on run, so this calculates up to 6,250 frags. Ok, you’ll get time refills throughout the day. This may work for the whole nine yards, but I doubt that it’s possible to collect 20k frags with just investing 700 ironite in 3 days?! Or am I wrong? Please help me, If this Ed is so easy to obtain.

Cheers
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    This is not possible in my opinion - except if you buy the rest of the frags needed for real money. 700 ironite are about 5 big time refills. So, let’s say you got around 3k SoT with it. An insanity run costs 12 SoT, which are likely 250 runs. You’ll get 25 frags maybe in on run, so this calculates up to 6,250 frags. Ok, you’ll get time refills throughout the day. This may work for the whole nine yards, but I doubt that it’s possible to collect 20k frags with just investing 700 ironite in 3 days?! Or am I wrong? Please help me, If this Ed is so easy to obtain.
    Caesar, your numbers are right, 700 ironite does get around 6,000 fragments. Some people have been very lucky with ironite drops though.

As this is a maths thread, let's have a quick look at the 2,500 fragment packs in the store. When Insanity only dropped 12 fragments, 2,500 fragments was equal to 500 ironite of refills. Now it drops 25 frags each run, 2,500 is 2 mega-refills, or 300 ironite. The packs also gives 250 ironite, so each one is effectively giving 4,500 fragments (+10 spare ironite), along with all the other resources.

Running some numbers, because I clearly have nothing better to do with my life, buying all 10 packs with the original insanity drop rates, and using the ironite on refills, would have equalled 37,450 fragments, which is 550 short of getting BHE, T3, & 3xAwakening. With the occasionally double fragment drops, that works out almost perfectly.

With the new drops rates, the 10 packs will get you 45,750 fragments, leaving you with 7,750 remaining. Could go for a T2, 775 awakening fragments, or 15 Cyborg Eddies for the next sacrifice event.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I want to correct/clarify my self. I realized I did not factor in 200 ironite won from Arena at reset & ironite won from daily/ weekly dungeon. I was looking just at my ironite range and it was roughly 700 ironite down from when I started event. But I think true number is closer to 900-1000. Cyborg dungeon does drop ironite, so it is not as expensive as it seems.
    Apologies for the confusion!