Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah the only reason I am going beyond just getting BHE is I have ironite (started with 3666) and I am getting a good portion of that back each mega refill - nowhere near 100% but maybe 66-75% but it varies - I had six battles where I got 10 ironite on the trot and then nothing for 10 battles. Not paying for itself but costs are lower than I feared - also got 14 catalyst souls too which are handy to have. Not looked at talisman as got loads of primordial.

I reckon it has cost around 1,400 ironite to get BHE (well 27 k frags) ..... as I got 200 ironite for PVP and also some I guess from daily quests and sitting on 2,414 at the moment. I have been doing everything through this dungeon including my troopers though some used for quests each day.

I can live with that and what it will cost to get my T3 and three pyramids and maybe a few extra Cyborgs for the sac.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah the only reason I am going beyond just getting BHE is I have ironite (started with 3666) and I am getting a good portion of that back each mega refill - nowhere near 100% but maybe 66-75% but it varies - I had six battles where I got 10 ironite on the trot and then nothing for 10 battles. Not paying for itself but costs are lower than I feared - also got 14 catalyst souls too which are handy to have. Not looked at talisman as got loads of primordial.

I reckon it has cost around 1,400 ironite to get BHE (well 27 k frags) ..... as I got 200 ironite for PVP and also some I guess from daily quests and sitting on 2,414 at the moment. I have been doing everything through this dungeon including my troopers though some used for quests each day.

I can live with that and what it will cost to get my T3 and three pyramids and maybe a few extra Cyborgs for the sac.
    Glad you guys are getting decent ironite returns. I have too many primoridials but I get maybe 20 ironite back on each mega refill. It wouldn't hurt so bad if they could actually fix the achievements which would allow me to claim the hundreds of ironite I have earned.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    I want to correct/clarify my self. I realized I did not factor in 200 ironite won from Arena at reset & ironite won from daily/ weekly dungeon. I was looking just at my ironite range and it was roughly 700 ironite down from when I started event. But I think true number is closer to 900-1000. Cyborg dungeon does drop ironite, so it is not as expensive as it seems.
    Apologies for the confusion!
    Consider yourself lucky on the return rate. A mega refill for me gives back about 10 ironite. This dungeon is giving one of the worst ironite returns I've ever seen. I figured it will cost me over 2000 ironite to just get BHE and nothing else. With 400 ironite on hand I guess it's out of my reach.