View Poll Results: Who should I promote to 5*?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Soldier Eddie (gunner)

10 52.63%
  • Original Eddie (warrior)

2 10.53%
  • Speed of Light Eddie (magus)

1 5.26%
  • Mummy Eddie (sentinel)

0 0%
  • Wicker Man Eddie (magus)

0 0%
  • Allied Soldier (magus)

5 26.32%
  • Golden Son (gunner)

2 10.53%
  • Pharoh Sun Spirit (warrior)

1 5.26%
  • Axis Bomber Boy (warrior)

2 10.53%
  • Troll (warrior)

1 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I voted for Soldier Eddie, Allied Soldier and Speed of Light Eddie (naturally). Sun Spirit couldn't possibly be a bad choice either though. The rest, I'd avoid, myself... but it really depends what your team needs most, after all. Choose wisely...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Oh i didnt know this was a multiple choice poll and only voted holy smoke...

Wouldve also voted PSS, blue soldier and soldier eddie, still it depends on what your team needs.

I personally go with a dmg (the nomad) , a tank (allies general) and a healer (soldier eddie) it helps me get through underworld easily, since my soldier eddie dies from a 1 meter drop... the nomad's vanish helps greatly, especially on a healer with low hp!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Some good advice coming from the Educated Fool. Hehe.

And thanks to everyone for their input. I think I might be leaning towards the Pharaoh Sun Spirit (although he got no actual votes, he got a lot of mentions). Reason being: I think I have been leaning on him the most as my healer, and I can't afford for him to go down first (which sometimes happens in tougher situations). If he can survive longer, then the team can survive longer... and he still hits like a truck (well, maybe a mini-van). Also, having him stronger will make some higher levels auto-attackable. The other reason is, most of the other characters that were suggested and voted for seem to be working alright at 4* for now. Still, your comments have given me a lot of insight and got me thinking of using characters that I haven't really touched yet, like the Troll.

My big question is: Does his healing ability increase with his stars/levels?

>>>UPDATE<<< I just read that the heal amount is based on my ATK stat... so yes.

Wish me luck!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Oh i didnt know this was a multiple choice poll and only voted holy smoke...

Wouldve also voted PSS, blue soldier and soldier eddie, still it depends on what your team needs.

I personally go with a dmg (the nomad) , a tank (allies general) and a healer (soldier eddie) it helps me get through underworld easily, since my soldier eddie dies from a 1 meter drop... the nomad's vanish helps greatly, especially on a healer with low hp!
    yeah, I wish I had a Nomad...

My top most coveted characters in this game are:

1. Cyborg Eddie
    2. Pharaoh Eddie
    3. Axis Commander (I refuse to call him otherwise)
    4. The Nomad
    5. Child of the Damned (warrior)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post

1. Cyborg Eddie
    2. Pharaoh Eddie
    4. The Nomad
    Funny, I have #2 and #5 on your list, but the rest are (in order) the ones I want most!!

Good luck with Pharaoh Sun Spirit.

OS
    iOS
    I feel like I'm in good hands with the PSS... his ATK stat went from 447 to around 750... so seeing that his healing ability is based on the ATK stat, his healing ability almost doubled! That's huge. Really helps out with the auto-grind.

Now... any suggestions for talisman strategies for him? I've currently got:
    2x MAX 50 green Stone talismans (overwhelming/mystical)
    2x MAX 50 red Burning talismans (fierce)
    plus a filler red and green 4* lv 40

The character forces me to have 3 red talismans. I like the burning ability... but I'm willing to sacrifice it for something better.

Currently, my carriage rider has freezing talismans and they work great, so I might not want to be redundant with that.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 09-08-2016 at 02:08 PM.

"Currently, my carriage rider has freezing talismans and they work great, so I might not want to be redundant with that. "

I do use two allies with freezing, and it works wonders. I do prefer extra turns not receiving damage than a bit extra damage produced (aka burning).
    If the allies have stun it is even better. If AOE it is perfect. Two oportunities per turn for freezing everyone added to two oportunities to sturn that result most of times in 2 or 3 enemies stunned. Eddie just need to finish the remaining ones ( holy smoke great for it as he can stun them).

Best attack is stunned or freezed enemies.

All said if it is two corrupt generals plus holy smoke, it is rather the win win. (tons of stun and freeze plus not bad damage)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by lockpeter View Post
    "Currently, my carriage rider has freezing talismans and they work great, so I might not want to be redundant with that. "

I do use two allies with freezing, and it works wonders. I do prefer extra turns not receiving damage than a bit extra damage produced (aka burning).
    If the allies have stun it is even better. If AOE it is perfect. Two oportunities per turn for freezing everyone added to two oportunities to sturn that result most of times in 2 or 3 enemies stunned. Eddie just need to finish the remaining ones ( holy smoke great for it as he can stun them).

Best attack is stunned or freezed enemies.

All said if it is two corrupt generals plus holy smoke, it is rather the win win. (tons of stun and freeze plus not bad damage)
    Freeze talismans are great! Since I don't have the corrupt general, I've made my poor man's version by upgrading my allied magus soldier to 5*s and adding freezing talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Freeze talismans are great! Since I don't have the corrupt general, I've made my poor man's version by upgrading my allied magus soldier to 5*s and adding freezing talismans.
    "poor man's version" LOL

1. Cyborg Eddie
    2. Pharaoh Eddie
    4. The Nomad
    I have the warrior COTD but i dont use him that much, the nomad can do much more dmg imo, but the COTD is better for farming imo with his extra turn.

And btw AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS RAINMAKER OVER CYBORG???
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Now... any suggestions for talisman strategies for him? I've currently got:
    2x MAX 50 green Stone talismans (overwhelming/mystical)
    stone talismans do not work .. they promise 1% increase on def from HP. .. i tried it it doest not increase by 1% increases be +1. lol