Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: December Events

OS
    iOS

December Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...400273921?s=20

We have quite a few headed our way, so let's take a look!

Winter's Bounty: First time in a while for a Brave New World event, and I think we are going to get a cosmic Valkyrie. The cyborg awakening materials can apparently be used for Brave New World characters as well.
    Towerfall: We've had this event before, and I'm assuming it'll be a gunner talisman set this time.
    Asgardian Assault: Either this is going to be clan related, or this is just some large cross-game event with nordic characters.
    Diminished Destruction: Character Evolution event for rewards.
    Tiny Tim: I'm not aware of any Christmas Carol maiden songs, so this one is throwing me for a loop. Since there is a later dungeon with this character, perhaps he will have multiple iterations for each class?
    Snow and Stars: Snow Talismans and some other rewards for large sacrifices.
    Tiny Tim's Revenge: Really, no clue as to what this entire event is going to look like. Hopefully it will be good.
    Through Space and Time: Not sure once more, and I hope that it's better than the past boss runs we've had.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Asgardian Assault: Either this is going to be clan related, or this is just some large cross-game event with nordic characters.

Tiny Tim: I'm not aware of any Christmas Carol maiden songs, so this one is throwing me for a loop. Since there is a later dungeon with this character, perhaps he will have multiple iterations for each class?
    Asgardian Assault... could be Hel? An MMO I used to play used her and Krampus for their Christmas themed events.

Heard someone mention Tiny Tim could be a Christmas-themed reskin of the Child of the Damned?

Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I’ll be skipping the evo event I can tell you that right now. Those are boring as hell.
    Boring maybe, but they've already trained me not to evolve things outside of evo events unless absolutely necessary...
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Name:  IMG_20191201_112629.jpg
Views: 1560
Size:  372.3 KB

hidden secret evil face:
    Name:  Screenshot_20191201-112439.png
Views: 1370
Size:  1.79 MB

Return of the Ravenwitch?
    Name:  Screenshot_20191201-112524.png
Views: 1375
Size:  1.04 MB

PS: don't forget Coalgiver Eddie. Same procedure as every year. Maybe we get awakenable Coalgiver...
    Name:  15622382_1098682286928812_5271279718835261815_n.png
Views: 1267
Size:  462.7 KB
    Last edited by URock; 12-01-2019 at 10:46 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Maybe we get awakenable Coalgiver...
    cosmic lump of coal (awakenable) and 5 other lumps of coal in the other classes.

Passive: immune to server disconnects if perfect immunity is present on self at beginning of your turn. Remove perfect immunity from self and apply to all allies after every action.

Basic attack: 1 hit of random damage and apply passive disable to self and all enemies for 3 turns.

Power move: 3 hits of random damage and apply perfect disable to self and all enemies for 2 turns.

OS
    Android
    Looking at the image background and the Tiny Tim events... Could be something to do with A Christmas Carol? I mean, the character dies in the story (Well, when the ghosts show him the future, he's dead) as a result of Scrooge's actions iirc, so I mean the idea of revenge would make sense if it's based around that sort of thing (Or I'm still stuck in the mindset from my English Literature exams from last year XD)

My main thing though is that I really hope Coalgiver gets a much-needed rework. Pretty sure a Sandworm's stronger than him at this point.
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 12-01-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Where is 12 days of Christmas presents?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Where is 12 days of Christmas presents?

Why just 12? It’s 24 days to Christmas? 😂

OS
    iOS
    I cannot find the thread from the dev's announcing this on this forum. Is there not one?

OS
    Android
    Use Twitter young Padawan!

OS
    Android
    We shouldnt need to use Twitter or FB since this is the official site. The devs are just to lazy to do things properly.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around