Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: December Events

OS
    iOS
    Tiny Tim will most likely be just another xmas character like the Elf, Wickerdeer, Krampus etc. Think I have used the Elf once and Wickerdeer not much more but Krampus (well the one I have) does get used a lot in Gauntlet.

The events are mostly fine and nice to see BNW back on again - my kids accounts need some upgrade material pretty bad.

Kind of same old same old really and that is fine. I would expect the usual xmas calendar to happen and if it does not that is another sign that we are going to get less in the way of freebies as they usually announce it in the xmas events list I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    This is TINY TIM:
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 662
Size:  397.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Why would it be related to character from an unrelated game? We'd have a better shot of it being related to Tiny Tim the musician.

Calling it now, Tiny Tim's passive is "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" allowing your team to preform any actions without breaking their own vanishes and the enemies sleep.
    Correction: It was intended as a joke, but I understand the difficulties of conveying that through simple text.

Assurance: That is also partly a joke/reference as well as it mimics HK's speech style

OS
    Android
    I bet you 38000 cyborg eddie shards that Tiny Tim is a reference to the character in Dickens' A Christmas Carol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiny_T...ristmas_Carol)

That being said. Are we gonna see Scrooge Eddie?
    Last edited by Brickster; 12-02-2019 at 03:07 PM.

OS
    iOS
    That’s the worst bet ever made

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Correction: It was intended as a joke, but I understand the difficulties of conveying that through simple text.

Assurance: That is also partly a joke/reference as well as it mimics HK's speech style
    No worries, I picked up on the joke and responded with a joke in kind. As you mentioned I can see how easily it could be construed as a serious comment
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    URock is right, the event previews are only posted on twitter or instagram.
    Actually not fully true... you can find it in the in-game news-feed (top right corner, next to the configuration symbol, in case you never clicked it before) every 1st of the month.
    However, it would indeed be better if this would also be updated in the "Announcements" section of this forum.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    However, it would indeed be better if this would also be updated in the "Announcements" section of this forum.
    That will not be happen until their social media bot learned how to post in this forum.

PS: some people asking on twitter and facebook for help, so shall they copy all posts from here to there?
    Last edited by URock; 12-02-2019 at 10:13 PM.

OS
    Android
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think NF team used to post event teaser here.