Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: December Events

OS
    iOS
    Doesn't necessarily have to be through our Scheduler. Let me talk it out here in the studio and see if we can adjust to post some more of the social posts here, specifically these kind of posts.

OS
    iOS
    Ceeg is the man!

OS
    Android
    Thank you, Ceeg

That would be helpful for those who do not want to mix personal life and gaming in their social feeds.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I’m always looking for irony, sarcasm or humor in posts. But I’d never played Borderlands so I had no idea sho you were referencing. Is it a good game? Buggy? Server issues? 😉
    The Borderlands series are very good looter shooters, but they are console and PC games, not mobile.

OS
    Android
    Is it actually at the point where we are congratulating them for actually doing their job. Yes, back in the days of consistently stable servers and promptly responded support tickets (that actually resolved things instead of "that sucks") the event teasers were posted here and if it's already written for twitter and facebook the effort to post it here is minimal.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    For all of us not using Twitter and such, all these teasers and announcements can be found in the news section in-game.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I think they will release Odin with the Asgard Event, along with some nordic charakters

OS
    iOS
    Where is Coalgiver Eddie this year?Many players doesn't have him(me too and i play from game begining on ios),devs hide him but don't understand why?Why he isn't in any "normal" soul?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Where is Coalgiver Eddie this year?Many players doesn't have him(me too and i play from game begining on ios),devs hide him but don't understand why?Why he isn't in any "normal" soul?
    Yes, I was kinda looking forward to a chance to get Coalgiver. Still time in December but I don't see any hints that it will happen.

OS
    iOS
    Coalgiver is likely coming in the Tiny Tim's revenge event. There haven't been Christmas Souls yet, which drop him and Krampus. Therefore, this is likely the only event left that will let us get him.