OS
    iOS

Ferryman indestructible

I don't understand the Ferryman. A team that I go against in Arena has a team that I wipe out pretty easily every time. Then I'm left to the Ferryman. This Ferryman has Dragonscale (immune to all non-sliver burn effects) and Hex talismans. I've tried passive disabling him with Green LOL and Wicker Owl evolved. Can't do it. Why is passive disable ineffective against him? I used to be able to passive disable him (I think) with Gambler Eddie. I think passive disable is pretty screwy in this game and needs to be explained or reworked somehow. I have to worry about passive disable every time when I have my VHE Eddie team. Why is Ferryman immune to passive disable?

OS
    Android
    If the opponent has singularity talismans on one of the characters then that's why his passive can't be disabled.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I managed to kill ferryman with prim talis when passive disable didn't work, although it took so many turns that it almost made the battle a draw..

OS
    iOS
    People who use celestials and a Ferryman deserve bombs

OS
    Android
    I´ve battled against a "singularity" Ferryman yesterday as well. Combined with Dragonscale this takes a while - pretty close to a draw. These two Talisman made him very usable in pvp again - unless the "dead talisman" bug will be solved.

OS
    Android
    Yes, there are plenty of reports of people complaining about this situation against The Ferryman, Singularities still working after death or sometimes looks like Starfires or another set make impossible to disable Ferryman's passive.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    That's exactly what must have happened. Singularity was working even though that character had been killed. I've gone against the Ferryman with bombs (Malakhov). That takes forever. The bombs do not do enough damage. I guess using Ferryman on your defense team is a good way to avoid being attacked, since it is such a pain in the neck to battle.

OS
    Android
    Playing Arena it's like a "Russian Roulette" these days
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"