OS
    Android

How would you change Coalgiver Eddie?

Self explainatory.
    How would you like to see coalgiver changed so he would be worth waiting an entire year for the chance of getting him? Be it his abilities, talisman slots, stats, whatever.

I would personaly like to see him play a more supportive roll but to also be able to "combo" like hallowed eddie but just not as good.
    Change examples.

Basic abilities
    Iceball: The same but 15% chance to gain an extra turn.
    Coal fling: 75% chance to inflict perfect silence, 50% chance to inflict 1-3 random burn effects, 15% to gain an extra turn.
    Re-gift: Grants 1-3 random allies 1-3 random heal effects, cleanse targeted ally including silver effects. 35% to gain an extra turn.

Power abilities
    Little helper: Deals damage to all enemies, Removes all shield effects before dealing damage, Inflicts permadeath. Increased cost.
    Holy sign: Heals all allies, cleanse all allies including silver effects, grants a random golden defensive effect to each ally. Increased cost from 5 to 7.
    Frostbite: Same but grants blizzard shield, (maybe we should disscus this shield too).

Fury
    Naughty or nice: the same but 25% to grant each ally an extra turn

Don't know how good these changes would be but like I said, please give your ideas!
    Last edited by Bapper; 12-02-2019 at 04:49 PM.

OS
    iOS
    That sound pretty good to me. I actually don’t have him but I saw him in action and he didn’t impress me. Maybe this will make him better. Good job!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Cool ideas and reasonable suggestions, Bapper.

... they won't change him, of course, but we will surely have another Frontier Key Dungeon soon where you can grind out his Passived version after a mere 7000 runs for 20k ironite, so there's that to look forward to, at least!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    The coalgiver has been buffed, so maybe they listened to you:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...910#post113910

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    ... they won't change him, of course, but we will surely have another Frontier Key Dungeon soon where you can grind out his Passived version after a mere 7000 runs for 20k ironite, so there's that to look forward to, at least!
    Hilarious

To be honest, I am surprised that they indeed work on him and think about buffs and skill changes (instead of doing more important stuff like fixing bugs and remaking the inventory, but I don't want to rant here).

To me, Coalgiver is a pure joke character and the only use is to set him for a fun PVP defense during events. I am wondering why we didn't see an easter bunny Eddie so far
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020