Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Time to double grind...

Is there a way to auto grind 2 dungeons together at the same time? Didn't know if it was feature I missed. Plus where is everyone getting this ironite from to support this?

Cyborg and BNW, overlapping events should be fun.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Is there a way to auto grind 2 dungeons together at the same time? Didn't know if it was feature I missed. Plus where is everyone getting this ironite from to support this?

Cyborg and BNW, overlapping events should be fun.
    It's hardcore XXX stuff like double penetration.... of your wallet of course!
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EdManDan View Post
    It's hardcore XXX stuff like double penetration.... of your wallet of course!
    You hit the nail right on the head, they expect you to pay for the Cyborg frags while grinding out BNW. This game has gotten a lot worse at hiding out badly they want us to pay.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Just doing the math on the Cyborg fragments made it loud and clear: If you want the new character, it's going to cost you.

The astronomical 25,000 fragment price tag for Bounty Hunter Eddie put him light years beyond the reach of some players (like myself). Only those willing to cough up their dough would realistically have a chance, so I opted to not waste my time and resources chasing the impossible.

I guess they figured that anyone who could afford to continue playing the Cyborg event could probably afford to play this one, too.

Like it or not, a line has been drawn...

f

OS
    Android
    The only reason to really work on the BHE event is for all the lovely cyborg eddies to sacrifice later on this month. Past that I do find it interesting how many of them I have in my troopers.... Scary it is. Me I aint paying for it not worth it.

OS
    iOS
    It’s totally crazy to double grind. I’m still not finished doing the BHE event. I’m around 10k frage. I think I will stop here and buy the T3 talli and concentrate on the BNW event which is a very realistic and easy challenge in comparison to BHE.
    What the hell do they think of us. Because Xmas is coming they’re aiming at our money?!
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    It’s totally crazy to double grind. I’m still not finished doing the BHE event. I’m around 10k frage. I think I will stop here and buy the T3 talli and concentrate on the BNW event which is a very realistic and easy challenge in comparison to BHE.
    What the hell do they think of us. Because Xmas is coming they’re aiming at our money?!
    I agree T3...

For the money, Bruce is getting a nasty divorce in the tune of 100 million ladies and gentlemen... Apparently lawyers are expensive... May the force of the occult be with him.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Well with a bit of searching to find the talis in that messy team section they have (they really have to work on that) and a bit of planning you can do this event fairly quick.

Took about 3 hours and just a few sot refills, got everything done. (Except the stretch goal of course)

It was actually a nice intermission from that stupid cyborg dungeon, and worth doing.

OS
    iOS
    They should allow you to organise the talismans based on colour

OS
    Android
    Actually, this event is really easy to complete. The talis that you need are easy to obtain and the number of runs are very low and they didn't specify the lvl or which BNW to do, so you can auto duel the lvl 1 and you can be done in one day if you buy a SOT refil.

The real grind is the stupidy Cyborg Dungeon... I still can't believe the 25k cost to get BHE...