Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Alex is exceptionally difficult to kill or exceptionally time-consuming to kill if you throw Sacreds on him and his passive isn't disabled at battle start. Takes a multi-turn character to get a couple turns in order to kill him. With Orbits, Alex is a 1-hit kill from Van Helsing or a few others. Orbits aren't great for defense unless you face only true damage dealers. Orbits on W LOL work so well due to the counter/revenge strikes of W LOL's passive. They work well on Cosmic/Gunner LOL too only not to the same degree as W LOL.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-05-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Alex is exceptionally difficult to kill or exceptionally time-consuming to kill if you throw Sacreds on him and his passive isn't disabled at battle start. Takes a multi-turn character to get a couple turns in order to kill him. With Orbits, Alex is a 1-hit kill from Van Helsing or a few others. Orbits aren't great for defense unless you face only true damage dealers. Orbits on W LOL work so well due to the counter/revenge strikes of W LOL's passive. They work well on Cosmic/Gunner LOL too only not to the same degree as W LOL.
    I think just like you.
    In fact, I have my team like that.
    W Lol with Orbit and has more chances to clear effects.
    And Alex has Vipers.
    This way, Alex it's harder to kill.

OS
    Android
    heres a fun one i had today...

Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-06-12-58-18.png
Views: 292
Size:  1.12 MB

nothing fancy on the opposing team either for talisman... alchemist i cant remember, orbit on eddie, fortune and sacred on lilith, and the fun one singularity on aset. And of course things weren't working so there was no way to disable the passive on lilith in the first round. Couldn't beat that one but then again they couldn't beat me either so it was a draw everytime.

And my biggest complaint about it was that it was a draw and of course you lose the win streak buffs.

OS
    Android
    What I don't understand is, that Labyrinth is preventing from getting debuffs and negative effects. They prevent from getting damage, that's ok, but I fought against a single toon in PVP and nothing worked on this toon. Fully maxed Magus and Sentinel LOL NEVER triggered their debuffs (Dark Ghost & Passive Disable). Burn effects don't work either.
    No damage = no debuffs & no negative effects? Is this the formula?

OS
    Android
    I do find it really hard to get doom or dark ghost to trigger on raven witch with labyrinth. But not a problem for other debuffs, which doesn't matter much anyway, debuffs hardy do damage with labyrinth, and she clears the silvers most the time.

But I find if timed right mLOL can trigger the silvers to take her down.

OS
    iOS
    You are too right Volrath! My Raven Witch and brand new Cyborg Eddie are useless for the whole game from an offensive standpoint because of a set of talismans. Ridiculous idea! It would have been better to have at least set a limit (one character is immune to it per turn--or two characters per turn--or for a total of 5 turns).
    I think some talisman need a debut and correction--Labyrinth, Orbit and Singularity.
    Last edited by Horus-2545; 12-06-2019 at 02:09 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Love your Avatar yup! Reminds me of something...

OS
    iOS
    Not to go on with Labyrinth (and maybe this is unrelated to Labyrinth bug and more related to VHE)--I had been relying on sleep heavy teams. I would have all my characters and have the other team down to VHE with Labyrinth. I would have him asleep every time. He would somehow twitch, resurrect a teammate, and then go back to sleep. That would happen over and over again, annoyingly. That's a clear bug... since a sleeping toon should not be able to sleep walk.