Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Labyrinth talisman complaint

These need to go away. They are the scourge of PVP (along with Ferryman passive disable crap). I have had 3 characters alive--fully stacked VHE, Cosmic LOL and Werewolf all fully healthy. Yet, it took about 35 turns to kill VHE. Is Labyrinth somehow reducing damage and reducing damage chance? The VHE on the other side only had a blind Cosmic on. Ridiculous!!! Any comments?

OS
    iOS
    Probably the games bias in arena

OS
    Android
    Happened to me two times in the last week.
    It's ridiculous, it should to be 60% safe from attack.
    But it seems like 98%.
    Hundreds of turns to kill just one toon.
    And, same case just like you, having three or four toons alive.

OS
    iOS
    For some reason those talismans works finely in arena pvp. not same efficiency in dungeons, anyway there is a set of talisman quantistic designed on porpuse for to face labyrith talismans and reflection of damage seems to be fatal for labyrinth too.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    These need to go away. They are the scourge of PVP (along with Ferryman passive disable crap). I have had 3 characters alive--fully stacked VHE, Cosmic LOL and Werewolf all fully healthy. Yet, it took about 35 turns to kill VHE. Is Labyrinth somehow reducing damage and reducing damage chance? The VHE on the other side only had a blind Cosmic on. Ridiculous!!! Any comments?
    Here's the deal.

Labyrinths have a 60% chance of not taking damage. Therefore multiple hits have a higher chance.

The AI is jacked, what is 60% is really 90%+ to the AI. And what is 60% ends up being 35% on our end.

I've gone through attacking labs w/ a full team taking 5 rounds against a lone Ed. Putting marks on will wear them down quicker.

It sux when I used to use them on Set and he'd die quick.... but when the AI has the same, it takes forever.

I use Labs on Van Helsing. I worked hard to get both. So just like life... nothing is free or easy.
    Winners either have $ or work hard or both.

Be patient... you to will eventually acquire top talis and toons, then you won't want them nerfed cuz someone without says it's unfair.
    All is fair in battle.

As the previous person was saying, Quantum talis deal 6 extra hits to Labyrinth wearers.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-04-2019 at 03:20 PM.

OS
    Android
    Well I have to agree Horus.

and I will add, many battles where LOL-W and Witch with Labs are involved usually ends-up in a draw... I've seen like 10 extra turns for the witch without a response from the defending team! lol

BTW draws should be rewarded really higher with awakening stuff since they are so hard to get...
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by EdManDan View Post
    Well I have to agree Horus.

BTW draws should be rewarded really higher with awakening stuff since they are so hard to get...
    I’m totally on your side bro. And I have never got any draws except fighting against a team with ferryman or a toon with lab talis suited. So, they’re hard to achieve and remember.
    And, therefore, need to be better rewarded, right.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Orbits annoy me much more than labyrinth. With labyrinth you just have to be in it for the long haul. With orbits, if you have too many true damage dealers and can’t kill the wearer, you’re screwed. Not even passive disable will help you. If it were up to me, those tallywhackers would only work for the user not the entire party.
    Last edited by Volrath; 12-05-2019 at 12:11 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Orbits annoy me much more than labyrinth. With labyrinth you just have to be in it for the long haul. With orbits, if you have too many true damage dealers and can’t kill the wearer, you’re screwed. Not even passive disable will help you. If it were up to me, those tallywhackers would only work for the user not the entire party.
    And now we have Forge talis.

You have to have a toon who can remove gold buffs..... multiple times.

That infinite Perf. Heal shield everytime a player hits 1 hp, is tough to beat.
    My Major Malakhov removes all buffs, but if you don't kill the tali wearer, then everytime another enemy hits 1 hp, they all get infinite Perf. Health.... again.

I got a draw on my first encounter with a team wearing Forge. They were on the Alchemist.
    I wore him down, but ran out of time.

Good times are ahead with this one.
    Forge talis will change the arena meta.

OS
    iOS
    Nah just need to inflict Perfect Corruption or block buffs. While you still need to throw a death strike twice, that eliminates the whole Perfect Health issue.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..