OS
    iOS

VHE not necessary to win Arena & 6th Medal for Romero's Legion

Name:  Medal4.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  255.2 KB

Since I'm sick to death of people saying Arena can't be won without VHE, I didn't use him last week.

And I won.

From Saturday night through Friday, I used a mix of new Eternity Ed, Magma Beast Ed, Fallen Icarus Ed, Alex, and Mexico Footballer Ed.

Then I got Max Awakened Cyborg, and did the rest of my matches with him.

If you missed Van Helsing Eddie when he came out, do not despair. Like any of the powerful toons in the game, he's very helpful. He is by no means necessary. I've heard players say that they can't compete because they don't have VHE. That's hooey. Be creative, and you can win without him.

As always, my win is dedicated to the greatest clan on LotB, Romero's Legion, now the owner of 6 total medals (4 of them gold), and eternal keepers of the black balls.

OS
    Android
    I've seen people say all kinds of things they think they can't do without VHE, and I mean, yeah, he's good. But after I got Alex/Orbits, to be honest I don't even use my VHE. I got up to King III in Arena with Alex Ed and zero Awakened characters. Not in the big leagues, but pretty good for standard toons. Just gotta build a well-balanced team.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-03-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Exactly my point, Ydex...

There's no character that is, by itself a necessity. There are certain tiers to be sure; if your best Ed is Mummy or Holy Smokes, you probably can't get up too high. But I've heard numerous people - some of them my friends - lamenting the fact that they didn't get VHE so there's no point in trying. Or DL, or any of the current power toons.

The new Eternity Dungeon is great, too, because it offers up top-tier toons at very reasonable buy-in prices (compared to the insanity that was involved in finally getting Dark Lilith the long way 'round). Hopefully there'll be more of this soon.

OS
    Android
    Well done Disco, another win for the Legion! You've got a bit of hired muscle with you up on the podium there.

Nice to see the Frogs of War coming in 3rd
    Azagthor-0732