Results 1 to 10 of 22

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Arctic Avalanche- Info and Discussion

    Name:  Arctic-Avalanche-Month-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  398.7 KB

    The Arctic Avalanche is a series of events that will run through the holiday season. These events will all grant the exact same fragment type - SNOWFLAKE FRAGMENTS!

    There will be a total of 8 Arctic Avalanche associated events, and our upcoming Christmas Calendar which will award Snowflake Fragments.

    Events where you are earn Snowflake Fragments are as follows:

    • Winter's Bounty (Brave New World)
    • Asgardian Assault (Variety)
    • Diminished Destruction (Evolution)
    • Tiny Tim (Fragment)
    • Snow and Stars (Sacrifice)
    • Tiny Tim’s Revenge (Dungeon)
    • Through Space And Time (Boss Run)
    • Frozen in TIme (Sands) <- January start

    Snowflake Fragments can be used in 2 ways!

    1) Trade them in Store for Rare Rewards

    Throughout the course of the Arctic Avalanche you will be able to collect Snowflake Fragments which can be traded in the Store’s new Snow tab for the following items:

    • 1x Ghost of Christmas Giving (4* Warrior) (10,000 Snowflake Fragments, 1 TIME ONLY)
    • 1x Awakening Soul (1,000 Snowflake Fragments, 3 per month)
    • 1x Catalyst Soul (1,000 Snowflake Fragments, 3 per month)
    • 100x Frontier Coins (500 Snowflake Fragments, 3 per week)
    • 50x Ironite (500 Snowflake Fragments, 1 per week)
    • 1x Skill Shard (500 Snowflake Fragments, 1 per week)
    • 1x Rare Soul (250 Snowflake Fragments, 1 per day)
    • 1x 1* T1 Evo Rune (250 Snowflake Fragments, 5 per week)
    • 150,000x Gold (750 Snowflake Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • 50,000x Gold (250 Snowflake Fragments, UNLIMITED)

    These offers will be available in store until 4PM PT ON JANUARY 13TH 2020!

    After this time, all Snow Store items will disappear and Snowflake Fragments will ONLY be able to be used to claim Snowflake Souls, or converted into Precious Soul Fragments.

    2) Claim a Snowflake Soul

    The Snowflake Soul is a unique item that contains a variety of Currency, Blizzard Soul Fragments with chances of holiday characters, Evo Runes, and Awakening Shards.

    Each Snowflake Soul opened GUARANTEES:
    • 10 Blizzard Soul Fragments (details below)
    • A Currency or Sand reward (Gold, Ironite, Sands of Time OR Sands of War)
    • 1 character, with a chance for Hell Dice, a Wickerdeer (Sentinel, Gunner Assassin) or a Snowman (Warrior or Magus)

    Each Snowflake Soul opened also has the CHANCE of giving:
    • 3 3★ Class-based or Colourless Evolution Shards
    • 1★-2★ Cosmic Evo Runes (T1-T3) or 1★-5★Awakening Shard(s)

    See exact drop chances below.

    500 Blizzard Soul Fragments = 1 Blizzard Soul.

    The Blizzard Soul is guaranteed to grant 1 4* Elf of the Damned with a 60% chance of receiving a set of seasonal Snow Talismans and a 40% chance of receiving 600 Talisman Gold Red Legendary Soul Fragments.

    Snow Talismans are blue talismans with a 3-set effect. Equip them to gain a Snow Shield for 2 turns at the start of battle. This set also grants the wearer Immunity to Freeze, Stun, and Taunt effects.

    600 Talisman Gold Red Legendary Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Gold Red Legendary Soul.

    The Talisman Gold Red Legendary Soul guarantees a T2 or T3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman!

    In addition to guaranteeing 10 Blizzard Soul Fragments with each summon, Snowflake Souls also reward the following:
    Name:  English snowflake table.PNG
Views: 776
Size:  18.2 KB
    Last edited by Leviathan; 12-10-2019 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Editing to add store content + end date

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts