Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arctic Avalanche- Info and Discussion

Name:  Arctic-Avalanche-Month-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 3438
Size:  398.7 KB

The Arctic Avalanche is a series of events that will run through the holiday season. These events will all grant the exact same fragment type - SNOWFLAKE FRAGMENTS!

There will be a total of 8 Arctic Avalanche associated events, and our upcoming Christmas Calendar which will award Snowflake Fragments.

Events where you are earn Snowflake Fragments are as follows:

• Winter's Bounty (Brave New World)
    • Asgardian Assault (Variety)
    • Diminished Destruction (Evolution)
    • Tiny Tim (Fragment)
    • Snow and Stars (Sacrifice)
    • Tiny Tim’s Revenge (Dungeon)
    • Through Space And Time (Boss Run)
    • Frozen in TIme (Sands) <- January start

Snowflake Fragments can be used in 2 ways!

1) Trade them in Store for Rare Rewards

Throughout the course of the Arctic Avalanche you will be able to collect Snowflake Fragments which can be traded in the Store’s new Snow tab for the following items:

• 1x Ghost of Christmas Giving (4* Warrior) (10,000 Snowflake Fragments, 1 TIME ONLY)
    • 1x Awakening Soul (1,000 Snowflake Fragments, 3 per month)
    • 1x Catalyst Soul (1,000 Snowflake Fragments, 3 per month)
    • 100x Frontier Coins (500 Snowflake Fragments, 3 per week)
    • 50x Ironite (500 Snowflake Fragments, 1 per week)
    • 1x Skill Shard (500 Snowflake Fragments, 1 per week)
    • 1x Rare Soul (250 Snowflake Fragments, 1 per day)
    • 1x 1* T1 Evo Rune (250 Snowflake Fragments, 5 per week)
    • 150,000x Gold (750 Snowflake Fragments, UNLIMITED)
    • 50,000x Gold (250 Snowflake Fragments, UNLIMITED)

These offers will be available in store until 4PM PT ON JANUARY 13TH 2020!

After this time, all Snow Store items will disappear and Snowflake Fragments will ONLY be able to be used to claim Snowflake Souls, or converted into Precious Soul Fragments.

2) Claim a Snowflake Soul

The Snowflake Soul is a unique item that contains a variety of Currency, Blizzard Soul Fragments with chances of holiday characters, Evo Runes, and Awakening Shards.

Each Snowflake Soul opened GUARANTEES:
    • 10 Blizzard Soul Fragments (details below)
    • A Currency or Sand reward (Gold, Ironite, Sands of Time OR Sands of War)
    • 1 character, with a chance for Hell Dice, a Wickerdeer (Sentinel, Gunner Assassin) or a Snowman (Warrior or Magus)

Each Snowflake Soul opened also has the CHANCE of giving:
    • 3 3★ Class-based or Colourless Evolution Shards
    • 1★-2★ Cosmic Evo Runes (T1-T3) or 1★-5★Awakening Shard(s)

See exact drop chances below.

500 Blizzard Soul Fragments = 1 Blizzard Soul.

The Blizzard Soul is guaranteed to grant 1 4* Elf of the Damned with a 60% chance of receiving a set of seasonal Snow Talismans and a 40% chance of receiving 600 Talisman Gold Red Legendary Soul Fragments.

Snow Talismans are blue talismans with a 3-set effect. Equip them to gain a Snow Shield for 2 turns at the start of battle. This set also grants the wearer Immunity to Freeze, Stun, and Taunt effects.

600 Talisman Gold Red Legendary Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Gold Red Legendary Soul.

The Talisman Gold Red Legendary Soul guarantees a T2 or T3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman!

In addition to guaranteeing 10 Blizzard Soul Fragments with each summon, Snowflake Souls also reward the following:
    Name:  English snowflake table.PNG
Views: 1597
Size:  18.2 KB
    Last edited by Leviathan; 12-10-2019 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Editing to add store content + end date

OS
    iOS
    86% Hell Dice
    70.00% nothing.....
    91.00% Nothing ---

Ouch. Guess that sums up everything.

When y'all changing the name to "Scrooge Games"?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Why do I have a really bad feeling that this is going to be a grind event to put the Cyborg Eddie event to shame..... And the artwork for this looks like a really mediocre Mortal Kombat SubZero/Scorpion knock off....
    Last edited by drrchmnd; 12-04-2019 at 05:09 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    ...the artwork for this looks like a really mediocre Mortal Kombat SubZero/Scorpion knock off....
    I actually laughed out loud at this, which I rarely do when reading snarky comments on the internet. Good call & nostalgia trip!

OS
    iOS
    I just noticed that character in the image has a money bag; either that's an undead Scrooge or the literal manifestation of Greed as a character. If it's the latter, seeing the other 5 deadly sins in the game would be fun! We already have Wrath.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I just noticed that character in the image has a money bag; either that's an undead Scrooge or the literal manifestation of Greed as a character. If it's the latter, seeing the other 5 deadly sins in the game would be fun! We already have Wrath.
    If it's representing Scrooge or one of the three ghosts, I think it's safe to say that we know what the Tiny Tim events are all about, so a nice bit of theming there. As they're saying you can save up fragments for special characters, I think this skeleton dude might just be one of them, and if it's one of the ghosts, maybe we can get all three?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Oh cool, I like these mega-events!

Ghost of Christmas Future Eddie? Fits in with Tiny Tim

Also, like how you're giving more detailed loot drop probability information this time. Good stuff.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I’m (partially) hyped

OS
    Android
    "Save your candies!"
    Would be nice to know exactly what we will get.
    I want 3* colored evolution shards...and 5* colored awakening shards...millions...not useless new toons.

OS
    Android
    All I want for Christmas is more gold and awakening materials. And less emphasis on dungeon events.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings