Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    I actually laughed out loud at this, which I rarely do when reading snarky comments on the internet. Good call & nostalgia trip!
    Your most welcome.... Just what hit me when looking at the artwork but missing the $ bag is well almost unforgivable....

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    I'm having a bit of dense moment here, sorry. Is it best to hold onto the snowflakes until the event is almost over? Is that when we'll have all the items available for purchase out? Hate to blow 'em on a snowman when there's some Big Bad coming out.
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    I'm having a bit of dense moment here, sorry. Is it best to hold onto the snowflakes until the event is almost over? Is that when we'll have all the items available for purchase out? Hate to blow 'em on a snowman when there's some Big Bad coming out.
    Wait until you can see what the Store offers are...
    "These offers will be added to the event store with our December 10th update"
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    ...And my reading comprehension skills are down, apparently. Thanks, Ydex! I missed out on the LoL mega and I'm scared of screwing this one up. Thanks again!
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    I can buy enough Snowflake-Souls to get the Blizzard-Soul. Is it worth it or should I wait for better items in the shop and buy something else with Snowflake-Frags?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I can buy enough Snowflake-Souls to get the Blizzard-Soul. Is it worth it or should I wait for better items in the shop and buy something else with Snowflake-Frags?
    Wait for the monthly reset because ironite, awakening souls, FC and all that will come back. Convert whatever you have left into souls when you get everything you need. Snowflake souls can drop ok stuff but it's better saving them for store items.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I did for one.. even though I really didn't need the evil elf... I did get a Red/Gold Legendary Talisman as well though -- well 600frags, which is 1 soul.

To be fair, I grinded BNW before the event, so when the event started I pretty much had enough for the giving ghost... then I've just been burning them on awakening souls... and then just holding without any need for the other items. Still sitting on a few thousand in case something else pops up.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-23-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    From the original post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    These offers will be available in store until 4PM PT ON JANUARY 13TH 2020!

After this time, all Snow Store items will disappear and Snowflake Fragments will ONLY be able to be used to claim Snowflake Souls, or converted into Precious Soul Fragments.
    I note it's still before the time listed in that first post.

The timers have gone to zero (a day before the time listed above I might add), so we can't buy anything with the Snowflake Soul Fragments anymore.

So, when can we start converting Snowflake Soul Fragments into Precious Soul Fragments?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    From the original post:

I note it's still before the time listed in that first post.

The timers have gone to zero (a day before the time listed above I might add), so we can't buy anything with the Snowflake Soul Fragments anymore.

So, when can we start converting Snowflake Soul Fragments into Precious Soul Fragments?
    Uh, yes you are right! I thought I just missed it and already sent a ticket to support as I did not exchange any frags yet as I waited if there were new offers in the shop! So let's see how this will turn out. I hope the offers come back for a day and that we can convert the frags to precious ones afther that!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    can we get more monthly events like this with a dedicated store section also could the daily rotation be kept in as it gives small amounts of nice stuff which is really useful