Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The Resistance Talisman achievement is not populating.

Also, what Yup said. I need two more "rage" and a full set of "cyclone"
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I need Lightning... problem is, LOTB Gamer and the Compendium both say it drops from Garden of Dismay... now I've done a lot of GoD and not seen a single one drop... is there another source?

OS
    iOS
    Shat new characters?i dont want grind BNW if they are garbage...

OS
    Android
    Is it just me? Or are the Assassin Talisman challenge not counting?
    I don't want to complain... but at least if you throw in an event make sure all works well
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Yes, YES. You're absolutely right, Spent around 100 sot all around the lower levels of Gol and got just enough to evolve a 3* lantern talisman. They really need to increase the drop rates
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohvar_nashtok View Post
    I need Lightning... problem is, LOTB Gamer and the Compendium both say it drops from Garden of Dismay... now I've done a lot of GoD and not seen a single one drop... is there another source?
    Lightning will only drop from Level X and the drop rates are fairly low.

Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    Is it just me? Or are the Assassin Talisman challenge not counting?
    I don't want to complain... but at least if you throw in an event make sure all works well

There's only one assassin talisman achievement.
    Be certain you are using the right talismans.. they counted just fine for me. Although I did mistakenly run a coupe with the wrong set at first.

Resistance is what you need
    Name:  IconTAL_Resistance.png
Views: 715
Size:  30.4 KB

NOT Resilience (shown below)

Name:  IconTAL_Resilience.png
Views: 547
Size:  29.4 KB

I ended up with around 2200 snowflake frags after completing all achievements... and I ran everyone in GOL level 4... because I need 1 and 2 star yellow evo runes... Guess we'll see what that's worth next week.... Very underwhelmed with the recycled snowmen and the dark elf from last year.....

Thank heaven I still had a set of Quake.. I thought I had dumped all those but nope.. still on a Pumpkin.... it worked Actually hit harder in GOL 4 than I expected.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-04-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    There's only one assassin talisman achievement.
    Be certain you are using the right talismans.. they counted just fine for me. Although I did mistakenly run a coupe with the wrong set at first.
    Nope... checked 3x... I equipped assassin for sure
    Luckily this is not a crucial achievement in terms of rewards, still annoying it doesn't work however
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Seriously?! New event while the Cyborg Dungeon is still running? And both events are going to end at the same time.. What kind of dickhead keeps inventing these?

Oh, did I mention that the first event was totally impossible to play in its first days due to server issues?

OS
    Android
    I also need to finish the Cyborg Dungeon first. Until then the not counting challenges should be fixed. Good that we only need 100 BNW runs in total! And in general I think it's cool to have a BNW event finally, haven't been there for a long time.

The Talli challenges are a bit annoying, as I never used Rage, Lightning, Quake or Zone so far. Will need to sarch my 490 characters to find them as I am pretty sure I kept at least one set of each for an event like that. I also remember that I had 1 character with resistance tallis, gonna find him or her! On the contrary, I used thorn and cyclone a lot so no problem with those.

Good luck everyone!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    Seriously?! New event while the Cyborg Dungeon is still running? And both events are going to end at the same time.. What kind of dickhead keeps inventing these?

Oh, did I mention that the first event was totally impossible to play in its first days due to server issues?
    Classic approach to get you into trouble and make you buy some of the overpriced packages. "Had to" do this for van Helsing...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020