Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Tip: talismans on the 2 backseat Eddies are counting for the challenge!

OS
    Android
    Lightning Talismans are dropping - I got the 3 that I needed last night running Garden of Dismay IX. Yes, it was mostly the other ones (I ended up with a another full set of Comets and Immortals along the way), but they eventually dropped and I just completed the 30 runs needed for the event.

The ironite spent on SoT refills was far less than the 500 I would have needed to purchase the last Impulse Talisman from the store -plus all the materials dropped along the way- so it was well worth the effort.

Good luck...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Cool overlapping grinding events that can be done together. Let's all remember that time when we were promised the events would be more sensible and less during the Dev Q&A. What fools we were.
    So I would like to make a slight retraction. This event isn't quite as grind-y as I first thought. Tonight I sucked it up and did 45 runs with the talismans and for the next three nights I'll be doing the class specific runs 1 a night.

This will net me all of the challenges before it's over. I will be at a disadvantage for sure when I need to cash in those frags later on in the mega event. And I'll definitely lose some precious cyborg grinding time since even level 1 has a bunch of loading time. Plus I lost a lot of time hunting down the talismans all of which I knew I had because I hate running extra levels just so I can do part of an event. I have at least one set of every talisman that has been available outside of gold/silver/bronze souls and purchasing.

Talisman management is still one of the worst aspects of this game and I can't wait for an update that makes it not a royal pain in the tuchus.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Seems that when additional Snow frags do drop...... they aren't in any higher quantity in X than they are in IV... 5 frags for a random drop.. regardless of BNW level.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Seems that when additional Snow frags do drop...... they aren't in any higher quantity in X than they are in IV... 5 frags for a random drop.. regardless of BNW level.
    I've had 10 drop occasionally too. Mostly in the higher levels, but haven't been paying much attention sorry
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    These Impulse talismans seem kinda meh to me... Anyone tried them already? Are there any characters that might benefit from them? I'm wondering if I should grind this or just skip it...

OS
    Android
    One immortal talisman away from being able to finish, grinded out both magus and sentinel on GoD VIII-X still bloody waiting. Already sold 2 full sets of both comet and lightning
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    FYI.. cosmic augments count... I used a cosmic with the Immortal augment and it worked.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FYI.. cosmic augments count... I used a cosmic with the Immortal augment and it worked.
    I did the same with Ascension. No immortal cosmics though
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Nice and easy to do this one. Nice and quick to do - ride a long's and cosmic's work so defo use them if you can. I ran mine on Level 3 in each dungeon but I did do a maybe 5 runs in level 10 of each as I wanted to test some teams and drops for frags. I got 2,750 snow frags 80% of which was level 3 so they seem to drop pretty decent for less sands at the lower levels. I did not need any talisman as I have multiple sets of each so ride along and cosmics really helped to make it quick.

I have those xmas characters already so will keep my frags for what they have for sale in the store when that comes round. Shame they had not included the Krampus characters though! That in itself is weird so I hope they have them for sale in another event as still missing the assassin dude.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 12-05-2019 at 12:43 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496