Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Winter’s Bounty (Brave New World) - Earn Impulse Talismans and Snowflake Fragments

Name:  Winter's-Bounty-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1550
Size:  327.5 KB

Battle in Brave New World for rare rewards!

From now until December 10th at 4 PM PT, complete event Challenges in Brave New World to earn Skill Shards, Cosmic Evolution materials, Snowflake Fragments and Impulse Talismans.

Impulse Talismans are green talismans with a 6-set effect. Equip these Talismans to gain the Impulse Passive, This passive allows all allies to deal +25% more damage to all enemies. It will also heal for 15% of your Max HP whenever the talisman wearer takes physical or magic damage. Finally, this passive will remove All Golden Effects and All Shields from enemies, stun all enemies for 2 turns and heal all allies for 100% of your MAX HP when the talisman wearer’s health reaches 1 HP.

BONUS: Each battle in the Brave New World dungeons has a chance of dropping Snowflake Fragments. The higher the floor, the more likely you are to receive larger drops!

Snowflake Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Arctic Avalanche event that is running through the holiday season.

Save your Snowflake Fragments to spend in the Event Store on rare rewards including Frontier Coins, Catalyst Souls, Awakening Souls, an exclusive new character and MORE. These shop items will be added into the game on DECEMBER 10TH, so start collecting your fragments now.

You can learn more about the Arctic Avalanche and Snowflake Fragments in our Arctic Avalanche event post here!

Looking for another set of Impulse Talismans?

Impulse Talismans are obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get two talismans to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Impulse Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

OS
    Android
    Cool overlapping grinding events that can be done together. Let's all remember that time when we were promised the events would be more sensible and less during the Dev Q&A. What fools we were.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The BNW seems straight forward enough. Should be able to set talismans to complete many at once. Gotta finish grinding BHE accessories first.

OS
    iOS
    So...has it ever been mentioned why exactly Garden of Life almost NEVER drops 1* yellow evo runes? On the 3rd level, the green ones appear nearly every run but I've only seen yellows like once during 10 runs. It's a huge pain to constantly not be able to evolve 3* yellow talismans cause of the lack of a material that should be available in plentiful amounts.

Those pesky things aside, the event looks simple enough for both older and newer players. Just wish it appeared during less busy times.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    need 2 more Bave new World floors to drop own color evo runes

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Cool overlapping grinding events that can be done together. Let's all remember that time when we were promised the events would be more sensible and less during the Dev Q&A. What fools we were.
    This ^^^^^^^^^
    Just over halfway through the cyborg grind, giving it up as a bad job. Simply do not have the resources. Though the 23 cyborgs mean I'll be pretty covered for the Sac event

Correct me if I'm wrong but if, like me, you decided you didnt need some of those piece of crap talismans anymore; they are all available in BNW floors?
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    I've been starting to collect duplicate Eddies ONLY to store talismans on (because they keep adding 6 sets without giving slots to accommodate them) for fear of events like these where little needed or used talismans (Resilience, Advantage, etc) are required but otherwise never used. This is like an event requiring you use a Sandworm... In many instances half the event is trying to get that low-end thing you've thrown away or sold 50,000 times. Thankfully I had all these talismans stored and I've completed the event in only a few hours... but then I'm left wondering.. Wha'd I get????? a 6 set of talismans that I already have 3 of... granted it's a decent 6-set but.. well.. yeah.. And now I have all these snow frags that, honestly I don't need snowmen.. I'm kind of surprised there's nothing else to do with the frag or at the very least not some new character for the frags.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-04-2019 at 03:36 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm guessing this will be similar to other mega events where you're better off saving frags and using them for the big ticket items (new characters, OP Talismans, etc) that aren't added in the store just yet.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    It looks like there is if you look under the Artic Avalanche stuff...

OS
    Android
    WTF??? They next lie from NF!!! You said you are increasing the event time for this cyborg joke, this includes not running another useless grinding event in the same time, because then there was nothing increased.

I really wonder how anybody can still throw money to such a "company".