Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Classic approach to get you into trouble and make you buy some of the overpriced packages. "Had to" do this for van Helsing...
    Got Samurai Emperor and Aces Bomber Eds from events long after the initial one so I daresay I wont be upset if I don't get round to getting Stranger right away
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    Got Samurai Emperor and Aces Bomber Eds from events long after the initial one so I daresay I wont be upset if I don't get round to getting Stranger right away
    That's completely right! And congrats on these two! I also got Samurai Emperor recently and I am happy with it, as he is ultra hard to get!

Maybe I did a wrong comparison, as van Helsings passive is by far the craziest one in the game, not to be compared with the ones from Stranger or Emperor. It is a typical approach that we can get characters again, usually then when they are not "that" good anymore, as more overpowered stuff was released in the meanwhile.

If you read my threads over the last months, you did see that I am really not a fan of all these fancy skills, but that's how the game evolves. The update post gives a good indication that we see the next cycle. After a lot of tallis that reduce damage (completely or to a certain %), we will see tallis now, that increase damage (and/or stats) again. It's a bit stupid if you ask me, but what shall you do, if they stick to the very high frequency of releasing stuff? You simply can't do meaningful changes of the meta within these short periods of time and that's why things go back and forth.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    Nope... checked 3x... I equipped assassin for sure
    Luckily this is not a crucial achievement in terms of rewards, still annoying it doesn't work however
    Both the challenges using purple talismans are working, just have to be real careful you're using the right ones. Resistance and Immortal.

Good job using pictures Yup, both of those talismans sets have similar names!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Be certain you are using the right talismans.. they counted just fine for me. Although I did mistakenly run a coupe with the wrong set at first.

Resistance is what you need
    Attachment 7131

NOT Resilience (shown below)

Attachment 7132

People might be getting Assassin/Ascension mixed up too? Ascension, a basic yellow talisman, is the one you need.

Name:  IconTAL_Ascension.png
Views: 3533
Size:  30.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Nope... checked 3x... I equipped assassin for sure
    Doesn't really make sense.. there are no talismans named "assassin" -- the assassin class talismans needed are named "Resistance" (2 set) and "Immortal" (3 set).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I mixed up Resistance and Resilience for one or two runs

(Also WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMN ADVANTAGES)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Both the challenges using purple talismans are working, just have to be real careful you're using the right ones. Resistance and Immortal.

Good job using pictures Yup, both of those talismans sets have similar names!

People might be getting Assassin/Ascension mixed up too? Ascension, a basic yellow talisman, is the one you need.

I ended up using a cosmic with the ascension effect without realising and it counted
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Thanks Azagthor!
    Damn... being dyslectic and names getting to close doesn't help
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Thanks Azagthor!
    Damn... being dyslectic and names getting to close doesn't help
    Wonderful, glad it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Doesn't really make sense.. there are no talismans named "assassin" -- the assassin class talismans needed are named "Resistance" (2 set) and "Immortal" (3 set).
    There is an Assassin-class talisman called Assassin, but it's not being used in the event. Just to confuse things even more :P
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    To get the new Impulse Talismans:

50x BNW

30x Rage
    30x Lightning
    30x Quake
    30x Zone
    30x Immortal

The other Challenges:

15x Thorn
    15x Cyclone
    15x Advantage
    15x Ascension
    15x Resistance
    Last edited by URock; 12-04-2019 at 01:05 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohvar_nashtok View Post
    I need Lightning... problem is, LOTB Gamer and the Compendium both say it drops from Garden of Dismay... now I've done a lot of GoD and not seen a single one drop... is there another source?
    It should drop on floors IX - X only. Be sure You play that two top floors.
    Stranger-8205