Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Does anyone have a breakdown of the number of snowflake fragments dropped per floor yet? I've been sticking to level VI to minimise SoT costs a little (5 frags per run).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Does anyone have a breakdown of the number of snowflake fragments dropped per floor yet? I've been sticking to level VI to minimise SoT costs a little (5 frags per run).
    Tried levels IV and X and both dropped 5 frags. Maybe there's a chance for a bigger drop but I have yet to see it.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I wonder if they lowered the number of run times for the achievements of this event because of the ongoing Cyborg dungeon one? Doesn't seem to require a lot of runs to get a full set of the new talismans. Anyway, back to the Cyborg dungeon to finish up getting enough frags for the T3. Then I'll worry about getting more snowflake frags.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    It should drop on floors IX - X only. Be sure You play that two top floors.
    I've done over 30 runs of floor X and not a single one has dropped. Is that drop rate normal? I get plenty of comets and endurance, but no lightning. Since I also need to keep grinding the cyborg dungeon, there's no way I can do hundreds of runs of GoD to get four lightning talismans.

I know I had lightning talismans once, but I've scrolled through every character and I don't have a single one anywhere. Maybe I had them stored on a character, sacrificed the character, then sold them thinking they were duplicates. Oh well. Guess the only way to finish the set will be forking out the 500 ironite for the final two in the store.

OS
    Android
    The drop rate is pretty low. I miss one lightning and a rage as well and now I have a dilemma whether to spend SoT and ironites to grind X floor BNW with hope they'll drop or buy them for 500 ironites
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Fortunately I had lightning. But because of the 500 cap I had sold all but 2 of my Rage. I was able to get the 2 others with about 40 runs on Red Brave New World. I think this is a very easy challenge to do, but if you don't have certain talisman and can't get them, that's a bummer. I do think that we all have the option of sitting out on a challenge/event. I know it can be hard for the obsessive types (like myself), but there are so many things going on, that it is probably wiser to pick and choose. For example, I spent so much leveling up of Wicker characters, but now I wish I had invested more in a Blue LOL. Another choice is do I spend time in the LOL XV dungeon or do I try to get the new Eternal Frontier characters?
    Plenty of times in the past I have been burned by impulsive actions, lack of patience, not planning properly. I remember once when I spent myself down completely on FC, etc. only to have the spending event begin right after. Oh well... I learned to now always try to have some reserve and not spend down to zero.
    Gold seems to be the biggest limiting commodity for me. Do I spend money leveling up talisman, cosmic talisman or awakening characters. You have to pick and choose unless you are one of the uber players with 300 million gold.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepeople View Post
    I've done over 30 runs of floor X and not a single one has dropped. Is that drop rate normal?
    Yes. Drop rates are low for Lightning, Rage, Meteor, Comet, Zone, and Quake
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've literally never used one of the "grants a skill" talismans, but luckily I'm a hoarder, and saved a set of each one-- Except for two missing Rage. Also need Cyclone and Resistance (thanks Yup for pointing out the name mix-up), which both drop on purple/blue Level VIII.

I like this event. I needed to grind BNW for resources anyway, I'm leveling up toons, and the SoT cost is low. Plus, whatever the bonus rewards are.

also-- Max Cyborg Eddie is a killer farming toon
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes. Drop rates are low for Lightning, Rage, Meteor, Comet, Zone, and Quake
    I get that. Something seems wrong though. I just did another SoT refill, three comets, no lightning. Is Lightning supposed to be ten times rarer than the others?

Edit: lots of people have to be grinding GoD level X for this event. Have the rest of you received any new lightning talismans during this event? Do I just have bad luck?
    Last edited by purplepeople; 12-04-2019 at 06:42 PM.

OS
    iOS
    It's all "RNG" and chance.... Drop rates are low and there are 2 talismans that can drop.... so it's random as to which one drops when they drop.It took me forever to get those sets... I actually think they may have improved drops rates since then. If you saw 3 drop in one refill.. they are absolutely dropping more now than they did 6 month or a year ago. It used to be that it took 50+ runs to see ONE.

If I remember right, one of them drops at level 9 and 10.. then the other only at level 10... check the rewards tab.. if the one you need drops at 9 and 10.. run 9 to avoid the other one.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-04-2019 at 06:48 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..