Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I assume these were OP Talismans when they came out, and about as hard to get as Awakening materials are, now.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Yeah they were coveted at the time and for the end gamers more. Hard to get and rarely seen.... now, they aren't very powerful at all. Although.. Zone's absolutely help in the Airstrip Dungeon. They are the only way Soldier Ed does any real damage/killing blow to the General. I use them on the Gunner Escaped Prisoner too.

But this all plays into the talisman issues.. these are 4 sets, somewhat difficult to get, and lord knows when they will be needed for achievements. So it's not unheard of to dump these mediocre 4 sets to make room for a 5 or 6 set.. but then you're screwed when these events appear. Like I posted earlier I was just lucky I had a set of Quake on a damn pumpkin
    Last edited by Yup; 12-04-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Lord knows why I kept all these BNW tali sets. I guess because they were hard to get? I've had them stashed on weak Eddies so they don't clutter up my menu. Just need 1 Cyclone and 1 Rage now. Starting to look at class-specific runs.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    The original dragon king was much harder before he got nerfed and the drop rate was horrible. It is dramatically better now.

I have a fleet of characters whose sole purpose is holding a set of each talisman type. It has worked well for me with these events, but it makes talisman management a nightmare and my character inventory is always stupid high.

My biggest hope for this game is that someday they actually implement something to make storing, finding, and swapping talismans easier. I counted earlier. It takes over 40 "swipes" to get to the purple talismans in my talisman screen for each character. Just being able to change the first color listed would be a dramatic improvement.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Just being able to change the first color listed would be a dramatic improvement.
    There is one way to do that-- if you have a SLOT that color, click on it. In the inventory management, instead of stars up/down click NO stars. Then it will start at that color. But only IF you have a slot to select from.

OS
    iOS
    I know that trick and use it a lot. My issue is when I want to put 3 purple or 3 yellow in the generic colorless slots at the top. So much swiping... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ah, here we go. The purple I was looking for.

I have learned that if I make it all the way to purple and find the talisman set I want is not there (on another character already), put any purple talisman in the spot. After I finally track down the missing set when I go back I click the placeholder purple talisman and I go straight to purple. Big swipe saver.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    It's a pain, for sure. Cosmic characters/no slot restrictions also break the method.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    After I finally track down the missing set when I go back I click the placeholder purple talisman and I go straight to purple. Big swipe saver.
    NICE --I'm using this

OS
    Android
    Okay, some interesting observations that might help people.

I have just completed 15 battles in brave new world. I have completed the Rage talisman mission, which required 30 wins. I was using 2 characters that had a Rage set.

I also completed the Ascension talisman mission after just 8 battles, I had only one character with Ascension talismans, and one character with a Cosmic talisman that gave the same Ascension effect.

So, it counts each set of talismans, and cosmic talismans with the same effects. So you can do some of the 30 win missions in fewer than 30 runs.

OS
    Android
    Not going to say how many runs I spent trying to get Zone talismans....... before noticing I had a full set on an Eddie I've never used...

Still need two more Rage talismans though. Will hopefully get them in less than 500 ironite worth of SoT refills :P
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    My primary issue is WHERE is THAT talisman.. which character did I put it on??? You HAVE to tap each and every character until you find it.. and often the app will crash at some point.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..