Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Cool overlapping grinding events that can be done together. Let's all remember that time when we were promised the events would be more sensible and less during the Dev Q&A. What fools we were.
    Keep in mind to all who commented about the grinding overlap... They extended the Cyborg event 5 days. The same 5 days that these 2 events are now overlapping. I believe they originally would have overlapped by only a day or 2 max. Still sucks that you guys have to choose which event to grind out, but (assuming stable servers were a thing) we should have all been done with the Cyborg by now and fully focused on BNW. If they were to then push the BNW event a few days, it would run into another event....etc. I dont like their event scheduling any more than most of you, but I also empathize with the devs having to form an event schedule a month or 2 in advance and try to maintain that schedule while still adapting to all of our whiny crying asses. Just to keep things in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FYI.. cosmic augments count... I used a cosmic with the Immortal augment and it worked.
    Ironically, that is the first thing i thought of when i saw the requirements. I tried using a few cosmic Immortals and they did NOT count for me. Swapped out for some guys with actual immortal sets and counted those fine. I assumed that all cosmics didnt work, so I just used the full sets. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Nice and easy to do this one. Nice and quick to do - ride a long's and cosmic's work so defo use them if you can. I ran mine on Level 3 in each dungeon but I did do a maybe 5 runs in level 10 of each as I wanted to test some teams and drops for frags. I got 2,750 snow frags 80% of which was level 3 so they seem to drop pretty decent for less sands at the lower levels. I did not need any talisman as I have multiple sets of each so ride along and cosmics really helped to make it quick.

I have those xmas characters already so will keep my frags for what they have for sale in the store when that comes round. Shame they had not included the Krampus characters though! That in itself is weird so I hope they have them for sale in another event as still missing the assassin dude.
    ASSASSIN KRAMPUS is one of like 8 toons i still need to complete the collection, so it BETTER be available lol!

OS
    Android
    Seems that when additional Snow frags do drop...... they aren't in any higher quantity in X than they are in IV... 5 frags for a random drop.. regardless of BNW level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I've had 10 drop occasionally too. Mostly in the higher levels, but haven't been paying much attention sorry
    I was just doing the floor 1 brave new world, for speed purposes, and was still getting 5 or 10 snowflake fragments.

OS
    iOS
    ...... and I'm running level X.. and getting 5 or 10 frags. So level makes no difference.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    How many snow frags do you think we should earn for future purchases?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    100,000K if the cyborg event was any indicator. I'm at roughly 2.5k... so I've got a way's to go
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Just going for BHE was no more expensive or time consuming than the ferryman event. The kicker was going for the talisman and evo shards. The net ironite for BHE, 3* taliman and evo shards was 1700. I didnt pay attention to the other rewards.

If they didnt up the frag drops it would have been another 1000 ironite.

100, 000, 000.frags does seem kind of steep for any toon or even multiple toons.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 12-05-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    For mid-level players like me, event frags/toons that = sac essence are still nice.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    It's all "RNG" and chance.... Drop rates are low and there are 2 talismans that can drop.... so it's random as to which one drops when they drop.It took me forever to get those sets... I actually think they may have improved drops rates since then. If you saw 3 drop in one refill.. they are absolutely dropping more now than they did 6 month or a year ago. It used to be that it took 50+ runs to see ONE.

If I remember right, one of them drops at level 9 and 10.. then the other only at level 10... check the rewards tab.. if the one you need drops at 9 and 10.. run 9 to avoid the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazpheme View Post
    Lightning Talismans are dropping - I got the 3 that I needed last night running Garden of Dismay IX. Yes, it was mostly the other ones (I ended up with a another full set of Comets and Immortals along the way), but they eventually dropped and I just completed the 30 runs needed for the event.

The ironite spent on SoT refills was far less than the 500 I would have needed to purchase the last Impulse Talisman from the store -plus all the materials dropped along the way- so it was well worth the effort.

Good luck...
    All right, thanks y'all for the responses. I'll give it another try once I'm through racking up Cyborg frags. Only about 10000 more to go.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    These Impulse talismans seem kinda meh to me... Anyone tried them already? Are there any characters that might benefit from them? I'm wondering if I should grind this or just skip it...
    Magus Werewolf can wear them. I'm using him in my auto teams now. +25% Damage seems to speed things up, along with his "return 5x True damage when taking damage" passive.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic