Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    Actually, this event is really easy to complete. The talis that you need are easy to obtain and the number of runs are very low and they didn't specify the lvl or which BNW to do, so you can auto duel the lvl 1 and you can be done in one day if you buy a SOT refil.

The real grind is the stupidy Cyborg Dungeon... I still can't believe the 25k cost to get BHE...
    Ya I finally got to 12k frags. I know I won't be able to get BHE (cuz I only have 200 ironite left) and the return rate on this dungeon is crap. But I guess I'll pick up a couple things in store.

OS
    Android
    The cyborg dungeon for BHE isnt any longer of a grind than the ferryman was, after the frag drop rate change. It took about 1500 ironite for the ed, but the rewards are not as nice as the ferryman.

The BNW event is as easy as they come, mostly common talis needed. If you dont have them, a short grind will earn them. If you go with the lower tier battles the time it takes to change talisman is longer than the overall event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around