OS
    iOS

PLEASE for the love of Thor! Move the close X on the purchase popup....

The upper right X to close the purchase pop up is FAR TOO CLOSE to the newsfeed icon. Roughly 50% of the time I mistakingly tap the newsfeed.. then have to wait for it to load.. then realize that after you close the newsfeed that little Close X NO LONGER FUNCTIONS. So I have to force quit/relaunch the app and then CAREFULLY ensure I don't mistakenly hit the newsfeed icon again...

All this could so easily be solved by...

A) Move the close X to the left corner
    B) Reduce the height of the purchase pop up so it's not butting against the newsfeed icon.
    C) MOVE the entire popup down so it's not so close to the top buttons. Heck, cover the buttons along the bottom.. it's not like anyone can use those until AFTER they close the annoying pop up.

I, personally, think the pop up every 2 or 3 screens is far, far, far too frequent, but I realize y'all ain't gonna change that.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-11-2019 at 04:28 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The upper right X to close the purchase pop up is FAR TOO CLOSE to the newsfeed icon. Roughly 50% of the time I mistakingly tap the newsfeed.. then have to wait for it to load.. then realize that after you close the newsfeed that little Close X NO LONGER FUNCTIONS. So I have to force quit/relaunch the app and then CAREFULLY ensure I don't mistakenly hit the newsfeed icon again...

All this could so easily be solved by...

A) Move the close X to the left corner
    B) Reduce the height of the purchase pop up so it's not butting against the newsfeed icon.
    C) MOVE the entire popup down so it's not so close to the top buttons. Heck, cover the buttons along the bottom.. it's not like anyone can use those until AFTER they close the annoying pop up.

I, personally, think the pop up every 2 or 3 screens is far, far, far too frequent, but I realize y'all ain't gonna change that.

Makes too much sense. They will put on the to do list and forget about it.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)