Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

December 2019, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    Coalgiver buffs are nice, but he's still quite bad overall. Necropolis' passive changes seem like they could be good, not needing Singularity could change the meta slightly. Warrior Minotaur could be better now, but there's no real meta change there. Babylon Talismans don't seem to be anything crazy, but it is interesting to see the different effects based on what damage gets taken. Overall, pretty minimal but good changes. Hopefully some more good stuff coming.

OS
    Android
    Glad to see Alexander's passive is being clarified. Can we chain passive disable effects, as long as we apply it the first turn?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Weeee awesome fix for those Skills, Set Talismans Skills and Passive clarifications guys, thank you for that very much appreciated! Looking forward to seeing those changes, thks!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I'm intrigued by the lore reflected in the Babylon talisman. But, I'm surprised it doesn't use the "Babalon" spelling.

Hopefully, it's because Babalon will be a character instead. She should become Scarlet Whore or Scarlet Woman or Daughter of Fortitude in her fully awakened state.
    Last edited by druid138; 12-05-2019 at 04:14 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    so just out of curiousity.... what does... "Fix for passive being removed on death" mean? Does it mean the passive goes away if the character dies and is resurrected? Or if the passive affects other characters it stays active on the rest of the characters if the character dies? Or does it mean the passive goes away if the character dies and comes back if the character is resurrected and if the passive affects other characters it affects them again?

Translation the entire passive effect and resurrection and such leaves a lot to be desired and explained.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    so just out of curiousity.... what does... "Fix for passive being removed on death" mean? Does it mean the passive goes away if the character dies and is resurrected? Or if the passive affects other characters it stays active on the rest of the characters if the character dies? Or does it mean the passive goes away if the character dies and comes back if the character is resurrected and if the passive affects other characters it affects them again?

Translation the entire passive effect and resurrection and such leaves a lot to be desired and explained.
    They stated in another post that if a char is revived their passive should come back as well. However, there are some passives that are "one-time use only".
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    That Necropolis buff is nice, thanks for that. Coalgiver needs all the help he can get, I'm not sure even all that will be enough.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Update ist live in Android!
    Welcome new bugs ;-)

OS
    Android
    My gauntlet win count achievement looks fixed. Also, souls are in a different order, sort of grouped by types. Snow flake fragment section of the store. Ghost of Christmas Giving?
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 12-10-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)