Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I feel your frustration, I have had my share of battles that went on way too long (or jaw-droppingly short) because of some talisman effect that I did not anticipate. But I get the feeling that a talisman disable effect would make things so much worse without strict limitations - maybe if it were like the Skill talismans (Death Mark, Meteor, etc...) where you could only use it if you had enough power points. I don't know...

I agree with HK-47 that a better idea would be to have arena seasons each week. The possibilities would be endless (no Assassin characters, no Shields, all stats lowered by 50%, only Magic damage characters, all characters afflicted with Heal Block...).

Seeing the same characters and talismans over and over has made the arena quite predictable (and somewhat pointless), and this kind of feature would encourage players to dust off characters that don't see much action and would most certainly make the arena an interesting place again.

OS
    iOS
    Glad I have some support. One of the reasons I love the Gauntlet so much is that it makes you use characters you wouldn't normally, so applying that to the arena, which is not as restricted as the Gauntlet, would majorly freshen up the arena experience.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Glad I have some support. One of the reasons I love the Gauntlet so much is that it makes you use characters you wouldn't normally, so applying that to the arena, which is not as restricted as the Gauntlet, would majorly freshen up the arena experience.
    I agree, just used Alchemist for the first time in months for SS 2 and he was the only one of my team who survived

Only in SS for the second time ever but one thing I've noticed about the talisman set-up is there's often either a way around it or an absolutely stupid set up. Raven Witch with Starfires alongside Ferryman, first turn to me. First time I got slaughtered, then realised load up a team of single target, beat up Ferryman turn 1 which made the Starfires obsolete.

Example 2: Raven Witch again with Starfires, Cosmic LoL with Celestials, Celestials completely negated the Starfires
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    Talisman effects are the last thing we have that can't be disabled to defend ourselves against cheaters and rich people that get everything and everything goes their way.

If you are referring to the Cyborg talisman: They are dividing a really long passive in half onto a talisman, so I don't really see an argument there, plus it's character specific.

If in fact talisman effects do get disabled, then prepare to shovel out big bucks for new awakenable characters once or twice a week that use this ability. BAD IDEA.

OS
    Android
    How are players cheating? This is a freemium game, if you want an advantage spend real money.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Lol double brave talisman can go kill themselves

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwon View Post
    Lol double brave talisman can go kill themselves
    It's not too bad now, we have Forge talismans and Inugami, who both do area of effect Perfect Death quite easily

OS
    Android
    Muzzleloader I'm so sick of your bullshit, do I really need to spell it out for you? Using counterfeit money to buy stuff. So sick of your bullshit.

OS
    Android
    If it is so easy, why dont you use fake currency?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Wait, I need you to spell it out for me. How do you spend counterfeit through a phone ???
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic