Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ydex, even if I could produce enough ironite to have unlimited play time. I dont have the time to babysit the game. I still havent went through a key without having connection issues. Even with free playtime, you still need to put time in to earn resources to upgrade toons/talis you bought with the fake currency.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    It takes many, many hours per day. That's for sure.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Ydex, even if I could produce enough ironite to have unlimited play time. I dont have the time to babysit the game.
    AMEN BRUDDA!!

.....even IF there are no connection issues.. it's very rare you can burn through a key anywhere without the app just crashing -- and that INCLUDED the 3-run keys... the app still crashed is just those three runs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Just like prisoner‘s passive ability to random disables passives of chars
    I think I have made it pretty clear I am not in favor of a talisman disable type item without some very strict controls. However with the announcement of The Prisoner being put on the awakened list it would not surprise me if this happened.

This would also fit with being able to be controlled very tightly. Where the talisman disable is only available after awakening, it is a random 25% (max) to occur and affect 1 or 2 characters, and it might only impact on specific talisman. Really I don't see the point of a talisman disable working on say strength, holy, health, comet etc etc ad nauseam. Having it work on starfire, orbit, labyrinth, and similar type talisman would make sense. This would potentially only allow the disable to "hit" maybe 10-15% of the time. It would have to trigger and then the character(s) it would impact would have to have one of the impacted talisman. Otherwise it fizzles or disables passives for an extra turn or something.

That said I still would prefer it to be set of talisman or such as I have already said.

OS
    iOS
    I’d say that it would be: Either a character has a Passive Disable OR Talisman Disable effect on them at once, so if a character has passive disable on them and they get hit with a talisman Disable, the Passive is restored but the talisman gets Disabled (and visa Versa)

OS
    Android
    Ya know I can think of something I would almost want more than a talisman disable.... a talisman counter. Meaning.... the opposing team has orbit and starfire on 2 chars and I die because of it. I then change up my talisman on my chars so that I have a cosmic talisman with orbit counter and another char has one with starfire counter. Orbit counter talisman effect causes the orbit talisman to be say 50% effective at blocking true damage and the starfire only reflects back say 60% of damage but its either magic or physical instead of random which could include true damage. This counter effect would be able to be added to any cosmic talisman.

OS
    Android
    Well, Well, Well... Looks like ol' Father Time (Alchemist) is going to beat your kid (moonchild) like a redheaded step child with Talisman Disable

Chalk up another one to reverse psychology, you guys are too easy. HaHaHaHaHaaaaaa!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Just like prisoner‘s passive ability to random disables passives of chars
    Like I said. Finally there is something to disable at least two of the most powerful talis: viper and labyrinth. Awesome. Although it’s not a passive skill so to say, and it will be hard and difficult to achieve, awakening the alchemist is the next meta. 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    I can’t speak for fully awakened Alchemist, but a 4 star awakened alchemist goes down in 1 turn. I’ve seen a handful. Better tank him up.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientEvil View Post
    Well, Well, Well... Looks like ol' Father Time (Alchemist) is going to beat your kid (moonchild) like a redheaded step child with Talisman Disable

Chalk up another one to reverse psychology, you guys are too easy. HaHaHaHaHaaaaaa!!!!
    What was the example of reverse psychology? And who are you addressing?