OS
    Android

Question Relics or Eternity Frags?

The title question pretty much sums everything. I'm between spending all my iron coins into relics or save 500 for buying eternity frags (I only have clairvoyant)

What do you think? Do you think that, in the long term, spending the coins in relics will give me more eternity frags as I climb on PvP or shall I get all the eternity characters I want before focusing on relics?

Thanks for the replies!

OS
    Android
    Eternity characters are not so great and relics will help you in every area of the game. Characters are only good for completing achievements that get you reworked versions with passive instead of fury. Reworked are more useful than original versions but I wouldn't focus on them if I was still in the early game.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Relics definitely (unless you wanna try your hand at the Eternal dungeon to get better versions of the Eternals)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Imo it depends on where you are at with FC. If you need FC more and you are still collecting eternity characters, then eternity frags - otherwise relics all the way!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    The relics boost your stats everywhere in the game, not just in PvP. So they'll always be useful, while the Eternity characters are relatively limited. Getting a few of the cheap low-level relics is probably a better use early on, at least until you're more reliably able to earn Iron Coins. Eternity Souls are surprisingly difficult to get early on, but eventually Iron Coins start to flow, and you'll no longer be forced to choose how best to spend your IC.

Try and keep a few hundred IC in reserve though, every month or two the game has a "Spend X of Each Currency" event, which usually includes IC. Can't remember how many it usually is, but maybe 500?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I bought all the low cost relics, now ive started using my IC to get charlotte. might not be the best use of IC but I feel Im missing out not having her in my arsenal
    Chris-9038
    Member of the Order of Eld Clan!

'I know what I want, and I say what I want, and no one can take it away'