Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Puts my humble MS Paint skills to shame. Ya' done good.

Name:  approved.gif
Views: 1176
Size:  667.3 KB
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by César Farfán View Post
    It's gonna be a little easier to complete this event than others.
    You can play any level, so, if you have problems to make some challenge (like me with Magus toons) just play the first ones and done!
    This current BNW event is nice hey, really like how we can do them in any level we choose. Gives me a good excuse to try gather a few of those ultra-rare purple 1* evo runes!

I've only recently been able to beat the three 10th levels. They're much harder than LoL X. I wasn't around when either was launched, but I think BNW was released after LoL? There are some old BNW strategy threads floating around, but I found them a little hard to understand as a new player. Bakura's Frontier LoL Guide was such a good idea, having all the information right in the first few posts, and being updated when new things are discovered in the discussions. I shamelessly stole his format

I'll go through those older posts again at some point, should be able to work some of them into the Team Suggestion section here.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Puts my humble MS Paint skills to shame. Ya' done good.
    Thanks! The images I made for the Frozen Wasteland thread were all made in MS Paint! I remember thinking they'd be real quick so no need to bother opening up a proper editing program Been re-learning GIMP this past week, and finding all sorts of cool features. Every time I think I've come up with some template or process that should help save time in the future, I discover something new I could also try!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    This is AWESOME! Thanks Azagthor! - Ceeg
    Thanks again for your help. You've enabled me to put even more text into my images
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Reward image has been updated. Should be less confusing this time.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Brilliant! You have a real talent for this stuff, and clearly put in a LOT of work and thought into this Guide. Cheers!
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    They made your thread a "Sticky Thread" .... congrats!

I wanted to add some key strategy that some newer players may need to know.
    Using Killer Prime & the Prisoner can make this BNW dungeon alot easier.
    KP removes 2 buffs per enemy, while Prisoner then disables all passives on round 1.
    This can stop passives from Blocking, Reviving, Healing, and granting Endure, from one enemy to his allies.
    The last thing you want is a seemingly endless cycle of Healing or Reviving enemies, or waiting 3 rounds for Endure to finish.

Viper talis also disable passives, and many toons remove buffs, as well as Redemption talis.

Name:  Screenshot_20191205-003935.png
Views: 674
Size:  1.12 MB

The in-game Passives of the Dragon Kings 👇 show more abilities than the pre- battle enemy screen.
    This knowledge helps, because you can decide what toons to use considering the effects their damage or debuffs/negs can have on the Bosses.

For example: using permadeath on the Gunner DK, can cause him to become "Cursed" (which causes an enemy to take 65% more damage.)
    Or the fact that Warrior DK reduces True damage by 75% and Gunner DK reduces True damage by 45%.
    This can help you to not bring True damage dealers with you, so you don't "spin your wheels" trying to bring down these monsters and end up getting nowhere and having to forfeit the battle.

Warrior Dragon King
    Name:  Screenshot_20191205-001010.png
Views: 744
Size:  1.03 MB

Assassin Dragon King
    Name:  Screenshot_20191205-001512.png
Views: 590
Size:  1,005.4 KB

Gunner Dragon KingName:  Screenshot_20191205-004029.png
Views: 636
Size:  988.8 KB

*Also..... when these Bosses die and their head drops to the edge of the ramp and slides off, is that a little man coming out of his mouth?
    It looks like a little guy inside driving this monster.
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-07-2019 at 01:09 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Definitely a little dude in there. And he's like, "wait! let me out!"
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    *Also..... when these Bosses die and their head drops to the edge of the ramp and slides off, is that a little man coming out of his mouth?
    It looks like a little guy inside driving this monster.
    Yeah! I thought it was a pilot too, until I zoomed all the way in. It's mostly a torso and head, connected to the Dragon King. An organic brain, or a mutant-symbiote or something.

Name:  InsideDragonKing.PNG
Views: 568
Size:  213.8 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Or the children who have been symbiotically hooked in to the 456 in Children of Earth:

Name:  ChildrenOfEarth.jpg
Views: 1092
Size:  41.6 KB

OS
    iOS
    Great post guys and really useful to newer folks out there. It is always worth remembering each DK set of skills and what they do as you can set your team to what you need for each - the use of multiple hitters for Assassin and his shields is a big help too - maybe a Ferryman or Magus Valkyrie or Gunner Dog as they have lots of hits.....stick an Echo cosmic on the Gunner Doggie (who can get another shot as part of his own skills) as well as a set of counters and you can have quite a lot of hits and DK shields evaporate quickly.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Where is Captain Jack when you need it!?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"