Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Another great guide, thank you! I didn't know that you would get a key on BNW level 10... should be very uncommon, since I have played that many times and haven't got a single one.
    Actually I have been very lazy with BNW and unlocked Warrior and Magus/Assassin level 10 during this event, that means that I haven't Lightning or Rage sets to earn those goals... And the Zone set is being hard to get, only 1 Talisman in many tries.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Another great guide, thank you! I didn't know that you would get a key on BNW level 10... should be very uncommon, since I have played that many times and haven't got a single one.
    I think I read somewhere it is a 5% drop chance? I've certainly received more of those Talisman Keys from event rewards than from BNW X.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I think I read somewhere it is a 5% drop chance? I've certainly received more of those Talisman Keys from event rewards than from BNW X.
    5% would be 1 key every 20 rounds, I have played BNW level X much more than 20 times, possibly 50 times since last week, so I believe it should be less than 5%. Is the Talisman Dungeon so great to be that difficult to get?

OS
    iOS
    This is gonna be a stupid question but... how did you get the raw numbers for the DK’s? And with the boosted numbers? I’ve never seen that. Haven’t played BNW in a looong time. Maybe I’ll check it out again.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    This is gonna be a stupid question but... how did you get the raw numbers for the DK’s? And with the boosted numbers? I’ve never seen that. Haven’t played BNW in a looong time. Maybe I’ll check it out again.
    Just long press the icon, like any other enemy, the only thing you can't see, it's the Talismans they are wearing until you start fighting.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Just long press the icon, like any other enemy, the only thing you can't see, it's the Talismans they are wearing until you start fighting.
    Yup, can do this one the Wave screen before you start the fight. It's useful for a rough estimate of difficulty, as it can tell you how much extra HP and ATT/MAG the enemies have.

I've not done too many of the Frontier Dungeons yet, but for the base content, and most of the dungeons I have seen, the stat boost are often the same for all regular enemies, with Boss characters and the enemies accompanying the Bosses often getting an extra boost. This would mean they are not related to the talismans the characters are wearing, but I don't know if they ALSO receive further stats from the talismans they are wearing. It could possibly work like Relics, they only get the talisman stats once the fight begins.

Theoretically that could be tested using an attack that does %-based true damage?

UPDATE: It appears enemies in Madness/Insanity stages in dungeons do get their stats from max-levelled talismans, while those in Normal/Hard stages often receive a flat boost. Boss characters often receive an additional HP boost, but this is added directly to the white portion of their stats, not the +Blue part.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-29-2019 at 12:03 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    these are the teams i typically use for the Brave new World X levels.

So for GoL X: Cyborg/bhe: warlord/persecution/cyborg tal, W. LoL: redemption and 3 high atk dmg, the beast/the count: forge/fate/and i have 1 cosmic tal(gives atk and mag dmg plus atkxmag(any high hitter assaassin), and assassin heirophant: fate/ascension (takes out entire shield in 1 hit).
    GoD X: any multi hitter characters are best; i use Cyborg he can cleanse/grant shields plus multi hitter (30%chance), W LoL, S/G lilith: destiny or frontier talisman/ my cosmic atk/mag dmg with atkxmag increase or another with high dmg to offset whatever ur frontier tal dmg is (mine has mag dmg increase), and A Hierophant; for the other characters talismans are same as above. could use the count if u dont have since he allows others to atk multiple times and does counter
    GoF X: again multi hitter characters: i use either cyborg/clans/Crus: last 2 eds i use fate/Ascension, W LoL: his power takes out the titan shield in 1 go, Ancient Mariner: frontier with a high mag dmg cosmic tal, and A Hierophant/the count

Have vids bit not sure how/where to post other than youtube: dont do facebook

Razgriz-1173,

OS
    Android
    Have added this tip from Fudjo to the Strategy section for Garden of Fear in the 2nd post.

Name:  UndeadRescuer.png
Views: 1092
Size:  90.3 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    thanks for that, wonder how he is with the orbits if the tali slots are compatible
    Warrior Undead Rescuer has 1Green/2Red slots, so can't use Orbits unfortunately. Giving him Siege is such a good little combo for Garden of Fear as almost everything deals Physical damage there. Only have to worry about the burn and mark damage, as Block doesn't cover those.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Warrior Undead Rescuer has 1Green/2Red slots, so can't use Orbits unfortunately. Giving him Siege is such a good little combo for Garden of Fear as almost everything deals Physical damage there. Only have to worry about the burn and mark damage, as Block doesn't cover those.
    The Grail talis (2 green set) which gives 50% chance to cleanse when attacked, would work well w/ the Seige (4 red) set, for a blocker such as Warrior Buzz Lightyear.

If you don't have any, you can get them in the Mayan Dungeon. I just played it for this current "Through Space & Time" event and it dropped tons of them.

I also just updated that thread w/ teams that can win in 20 seconds.
    The Necropolis path dropped the Grails.