OS
    Android

No ironite from Cyborg dungeon

I haven't gotten any ironite from Cyborg dungeon for 2 days now only halfway to BH and burnt through 700 ironite, plus I buy the sot pack every week and definitely feel like it was for nothing, server problems are even worse now. I am about to record every time the server drops and put numbers to it and see how ridiculous this all really is.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Your face View Post
    I haven't gotten any ironite from Cyborg dungeon for 2 days now only halfway to BH and burnt through 700 ironite, plus I buy the sot pack every week and definitely feel like it was for nothing, server problems are even worse now. I am about to record every time the server drops and put numbers to it and see how ridiculous this all really is.
    I'm with you, I stopped playing this dungeon because of the insane costs of ironite but with the difference that I was getting 10-20 ironite back (from a SoT mega refill that costs 150 ironite), so I only collected 5k soul frags to use them as sacrifice in one of the following events; I'm not even gonna try to get the talis because I know that I'm not gonna use them in a very long time because it also takes forever to grind for all the awaken materials.
    In the other hand...I have the feeling that the game is getting better in terms of connectivity issues since I haven't seen many of them in the last four days (I'm getting one or two disconnects per day) and I was actually able to use a SoT mega refill without any disconnects

OS
    iOS
    I totally agree. No SoT refund and hardly no ironite coming back.

OS
    Android
    I started this dungeon on Day 1, kept at it daily. I first bought the 3 Awakening shards, then the T3 Cosmic, a total of 13,000 frags.
    The ironite return was decent, almost 75% return, so I decided to go for BHE.
    I quickly realized I may have made a mistake.
    I noticed that the ironite return got drastically less. I got BHE 2 days ago. It seems by what the OP is saying, the return has gotten worse.
    I wasn't sure if it was my imagination first, but this thread confirms my suspicions.
    You never can tell, sometimes if you go all out on an event, they hotfix and make things better.... sometimes worse, so you never know to wait or get it done ASAP.

OS
    Android
    One thing to keep in mind is the ironite gained from the missions in the event. Usually half way through you stop earning ironite so it looks like the return diminishes. I experienced decent SoT drops and about a 30 % ironite return.

Do you also take into account all the ironite earned from daily challenges and the reset of arena? This sometimes makes it look like you get better ironite drops.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Well, besides the repeating 25 ironite per every 150 runs, you get
    20 @ 25 runs
    35 @ 300 runs
    50 @ 800 runs
    = 105 total + the repeating.

I don't think that's what we are referring to here.
    I monitored my grinding pretty thoroughly, and noticed when I glanced over at the rewards, that I saw less and less times when ironite dropped.

Besides, factoring the ironite I started with, plus any from rewards (ie. arena) I calculated after getting the 3 awakening pyramids & T3, how much it would cost and what I should have left after getting BHE.
    It was a 500+ difference.

OS
    Android
    For the last 25K frags I has a 60+% return on SoT and ironite. That was not adjusted for skull quests, free SoT and daily rewards. I earned enough SoT for one or two battles per a normal refill, for a 10 to 20 % return along with ironite.

A normal refill would give 250 frags not counting the extra frags with a 33 drop. That would take at 250 frags per refill that would have taken 150 refill or 4500 ironite. I used a net of 1700 ironite for BHE, 3* talis and the 3 shards. The difference doesn't include skull quests, daily reward or free SoT. The weekly arena rewards was spent so that wasnt part of the difference.

What did it cost you for all three event goodies? I only ran normal and hard dungeons before the adjusted frag drop rate.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I just completed all 9 daily dungeons and got a grand total of 8 ironite. If I am not hallucinating I would say normally I would have gotten 60-75 ironite for all 9 daily dungeons. Because 2 of them typically dropped 25 each while another one would drop 5 and one or two others would drop 10 or 15. Plus what ever dropped as a base reward thing ie where you see if it dropped gold, SoT, and ironite.

So yeah I think they changed the ironite drop for everything (accidentally?) not just the Cyborg dungeon.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I've noticed the skullquests not dropping ironite as much as it did last week.

The name of the game is ironite.
    If they want people to spend, then giving away less ironite would do it.

I spent $35+ tax this week..... all for ironite.
    That's it for the month.
    And.... between Cyborg Dungeon and LoL 15..... I'm empty again.

Those rank up paks 1&2 are the best and cheapest way to go, plus you get 300 SoT w/ each.
    Total for both $15 = 600 ironite & 600 SoT (worth 150 ironite)... basically like 750 ironite..... where the $20 ironite plus tali paks only have 675 ironite.
    What a bargain👍😉